wen qing x spy!reader 💉࿐

modern au - spy au

modern au - spy au

▶ Requested by no one

▶ Spicy ? fluff with angst 

▶ Female reader

▶ Setting - [Y/N] is a spy and is sent to a gala that is being held to try and steal something. It is a masquerade ball which should make things easier but [Y/N] ends up dancing with an enemy, they share a kiss while also dancing. In the end [Y/N] gets away but they both gained something that night.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] put her mask onto her face as she slipped past the bodyguards guarding the door and into the party. 

She was dressed in a very low cut, both front and back, red ball gown that outlined her body perfectly. 

She smiled, lips painted red, as she took a glass of champagne from a tray that went by her. [Y/N]'s [H/C] hair was pulled back into a simple bun, some pieces let free to frame her face. 

[Y/N] glanced around at everyone. Some were dancing, eating, drinking, talking, and some were alone, like her, standing off to the sides watching everyone. 'Now... where would they hide something? Probably deeper in the house..' She mused silently to herself. 

"Would you mind if I have a dance with you?" A voice came from behind. 

[Y/N] turned around to see a female who was slightly taller than her dressed in a white and red ball gown. The top of her gown was red while the bottom was red. 

Her brown hair was put up into a half up half down style

Her brown hair was put up into a half up half down style. Her face was adorned with a golden mask. 

[Y/N] knew she shouldn't but she couldn't help her lesbian self. She put her glass down and smirked. "Why, of course. I can't simply turn down such a pretty lady like yourself." She flirted. The other women rolled her eyes as they made their way onto the dance floor. Soon more couples joined them as the music started and they began to dance. 

They moved around elegantly that most of the other couples stopped dancing to just stare at them in awe. 

The women smirked. "I've never seen you around before, what are you after?" 

[Y/N] laughed. "Already asking me questions? I don't even know your name." 

"Wen Qing." She spun [Y/N] around before bringing the [H/C] haired female back closer to her. 

"[Y/N]." 

"Now answer my question." Wen Qing dipped [Y/N] downwards. [Y/N]'s arm looped around Wen Qing's neck. She smirked. "Truth is I'm here to steal something.. but I just couldn't stop myself from dancing with such a pretty lady like you." 

Wen Qing rolled her eyes as they started to pick up the pace. 

"Really? Shameless." She scowled. 

"Don't scowl dear, it will give you wrinkles." [Y/N] smiled innocently. She glanced at the time. 'Well, I'm out of time. I didn't get what I wanted... but I did find something better.' 

The music slowly started to stop. 

[Y/N] smirked and leaned into Wen Qing's face making the other tense. "I'm sorry to cut this dance short but I'm afraid my time here is up." She purred. [Y/N] kissed the women deeply. Wen Qing froze before she slowly started to kiss back. [Y/N] grinned and pulled away. "Til' next time~" She waved to Wen Qing. 

The women blinked and then [Y/N] was gone. She scowled, lips stained red from the others lipstick. Her cheeks warmed as she walked off the dance floor and off to the sides. 

[Y/N] on the other hand tore her red dress to make it easier for her to climb out the window and took her mask off letting it fall down to the ground before she started to climb down. 

She smirked and wiped her red lipstick off her lips, smearing it onto her cheek. She pulled her hair out of the bun and let it go free while she quickly changed into black clothes, throwing her now ripped and ruined ball gown away. 

[Y/N] walked out of the alley way and into the busy streets of the night. 

'I'm so dead..' She thought hanging her head. 'But it will be so worth it!' She grinned as her heart sped up at the thought of the women she had danced with at the ball. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I love this-    that is all 

Completed : 8/9/2021