wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐

Modern Au 

Modern Au 

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff 🥰️💖 and comedy- 

▶ Female Reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ah! Lan Zhan! Lan ZhannNN!" 

"Mn."

"S-she's bleeding!" 

Lan Wangji froze, still as stoned faced as ever. Wei Wuxian was running around him in circles like a headless chicken, freaking out. Their adopted daughter, [Y/N], had come to him and said that she had started bleeding. And of course, like the mother hen he is, he started freaking out. 

 They were both male and had no idea what was going on. Wei Wuxian had even grown up with Jiang Yanli yet he still had no idea what was happening. 

Lan Sizhui then walked in. His smile faltered at he saw his parents. Wei Wuxian was running around, freaking out, and Lan Wangji's face was very pale. He also wasnt moving. He was just sitting there, staring off into space. It looked as if his soul had left his body. [Y/N] then walked in with Jiang Yanli following behind her. 

"Ano.. Meimei... what's going.. on?" Lan Sizhui whispered quietly to her. 

[Y/N] just smiled awkwardly. 

Jiang Yanli patted her head before she walked over to the two adults. 

"I woke up this morning and I was bleeding." [Y/N] whispered, cheeks rosy. "I told A-Niang and he started freaking out.. he didn't know what was happening and went to baba.. they've been like this ever since." 

Sizhui's eyes widened in realization. He shook his head. He was younger than them but after that short explanation he knew exactly what was going on with his sister. "Are you alright..?" He asked softly. [Y/N] nodded. "I called Yanli-Ayi. She knew exactly what was happening and came over immediately to help me and calm down A-Niang and baba." 

Sizhui smiled and patted his sisters head gently. "Thats good," He paused. "I know some things about this.. if you ever need it, I could help you." 

[Y/N] smiled and grabbed his hand gently. "Thank you Gege, that would be nice." She turned to look at her parents who were being lectured by Jiang Yanli who was much shorter than them. It was funny to watch and the [H/C] haired female couldn't help but laugh softly. "Especially since A-Niang and baba will have a hard time understanding right away."

Sizhui laughed. "Do you want anything to eat?"

"Oh yes! I've been craving coffee and gummy bears with skittles! And chocolate cake with strawberry frosting!" [Y/N]'s [E/C] eyes brightened as she continued to explain everything she wanted while Sizhui laughed. 

The two siblings walked out of the house, hand in hand, to go and get whatever the [H/C] haired girl needed while Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji were stuck getting lectured by a 5'5 ft women who was older than them. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Written while on my period :')

▶ The reason this took so long is ever time I sat down to write this I would get serious second hand embarrassment and just get embarrassed in general so I hope someone else also gets embarrassed by reading this too 

▶ Okay now that I actually wrote this, it doesn't seem so embarrassing now 

▶ Lan Sizhui knows what's going on because ever month Jin Ling likes to complain to him and Lan Jingyi about his mother and all her weird cravings 

▶ I hope you enjoy! Not my best and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the request right 😅

Completed : 9/11/21