wei wuxian x wangji's sister!reader 🥀࿐

▶ Requested by - @Hayley092076

▶ Fluff 

▶ Female Reader

[Y/N] is Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen's younger sister who is 2 years younger -- [B/FN] means best friends name 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wei Wuxian had been kicked out of the classes yet again so he decided why not just wander around. He had nothing better to do anyway. 

He found himself in the back hills. He might as well as visit the bunnies. He walked, taking his time, with his hands behind his head. 

Lan [Y/N] was not allowed to visit the classes seeing as she was one, too young, and two, a female. Her brothers didn't help either because they were also very overprotective of her. She decided to visit the back hills where the bunnies were. They kept her company when her best friend, Lan [B/FN], was in classes. 

She sat with one bunny on her lap and the rest were laying around her. She smiled a little as she stroked the bunnies pure white fur. 

Wei Wuxian had not expected a Lan who is a female to already be in the back hills. She seemed about two years younger than Lan Zhan with [H/C] hair and [S/C] skin. He couldn't see her eyes because her back was to him. He might as well have some fun even if he was breaking some rules. 

"Hiya~" He called, stepping out of the bushes. She flinched and turned around. Misty grey met [E/C]. "Aren't you breaking the rules? I thought Lans were rule followers." He whistled and walked closer to her. The [H/C] haired female slightly tensed. "I am too young to be in certain classes plus I am a female." Wei Wuxian made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "Mind if I join you?" 

"Whats your name?" Wei Wuxian pouted slightly at her ignoring him but sat down next to her. "Are you related to Lan Zhan or something? You both seem to be cold to me.." He pouted. "I am Wangji's and Huan's younger sister." 

.

.

.

Wei.Wuxian.exe had stopped working. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Well that explains why you're so cold to me!" He cried while she just deadpanned. "Why couldn't you be more like your eldest brother!" [Y/N] ignored him and went back to petting the bunny in her lap. "I'm Lan [Y/N]. Whats your name?" 

"I'm Wei Ying courtesy name Wuxian!" He cheered up immediately. "Aren't you suppose to be in classes right now? Why are you asking me why I'm breaking the rules when you clearly are as well." She sassed. Wei Wuxian grinned. "You have got some sass!" He teased. "And to answer your question I got kicked out.."