lan wangji x giyuu!reader ❄️࿐

▶ Suggested by - @Action_LiveHex

▶ ALL Fluff 🥰️🤧

▶ Gender neutral reader -- Pronouns being used are they/them

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Lan Wangji paused and looked over to see a familiar head of [H/C] hair. It stood out amongst the white. They were standing on a bridge, umbrella open as they looked up, staring at the cloudy white sky as snow fell softly all around them. 

They were dressed in white robes that were thin. 

Lan Wangji wanted to sigh. Those weren't clothes meant for winter. They were meant for sleeping in. 

The Lan walked over. As he did so he slowly took his outer robe off that he had just put on. When he reached where the [H/C] haired person was, he gently placed the outer robe on their shoulders. They looked up, startled. 

"Oh, Lan Zhan." 

Lan Wangji smiled softly, joining them underneath their umbrella as they both continued to watch the sky as the snow slowly floated down. 

"You shouldn't be out here dressed like that." Lan Wangji's voice spoke up softly but it held a firm undertone to it. "You could get sick."

A small, small, smile appeared on their rosy lips. Their nose, ears, cheeks, and mouth were all tinted rosy from the cold as it nipped at both their and the Lans skin. 

"[Y/N]." 

[Y/N] shook their head. "I will be fine.." 

Lan Wangji pulled them closer to him, wrapping his arms around them. 

"Lan Zhan-" They were cut off as Lan Wangji bent over and captured their lips with his. The Lan used his hand to tip [Y/N]'s head upwards, making it easier for him. 

Slowly, they broke the kiss. 

"No." It was firm, leaving no room for argument. 

[Y/N] pouted, bringing their hand up to gently caress the Lan's cheek. "I want simmered salmon with daikon." 

"Mn." 

[Y/N] turned around and leaned closer into the Lan. He was warm. The [H/C] haired person hadn't realize how cold they actually were. 

Lan Wangji happily hugged them tighter. 

"Lets go back inside now.." 

"Mn.." [Y/N]'s reply was muffed as they nodded, burying their face deeper into the Lan's robes. 

Lan Wangji smiled softly. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ I don't know if [Y/N] acted like Giyuu- But I mean its cute so- 🙈

▶ Hope you enjoy :) 

▶ Also look at Lan Wangji smiling 🤧🥰️😩

Completed : 10/17/21