wangxian x reader 🥀❄️࿐part 2

▶ Requested by - @marichatorlkaneet

▶ Fluff :)

▶ Male reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian, and [L/N] [Y/N]," One of the elders spoke roughly. The three males all stood. Two of them had perfect posture while the third was slouching slightly with his hands behind his head. "You three have a mission to track down and slay some wild fierce corpses that were spotted a few days ago." 

Lan Wangji nodded stiffly and so did [Y/N], but he was slightly more tense. Wei Wuxian just grinned lazily. 

This was going to be one hell of a trip. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"So, [Y/N], how have you been lately? We haven't talked very much ever since Jiang Cheng interrupted us~" Wei Wuxian circled around the [H/C] haired male in a curious manner while they walked along the dirt path to the village. His tone held a flirty undertone. He was determined to get to know the male better on this mission. 

[Y/N] smiled a small, shy, smile. His hands were behind his back, sword at his hip. "I have been good, Wei Ying. Thank you for asking. And you don't have to worry about what happened with Young Master Jiang, I don't mind, he is apart of a much large and prominent clan than I." 

"Oh [Y/N]! You are so wise!" Wei Wuxian grinned teasingly at the male who shied away from his out-going personality. 

"Thank you... Wei Ying.." He wasn't use to how much praise the childish male had to give. 

"Hurry." Lan Wangji spoke up. 

"Ah Lan Zhan! No need to be so cold! We are just having some fun!" Wei Wuxian grinned, immediately going over to walk with Lan Wangji, leaving [Y/N] alone. "Sorry, Young Master Lan." [Y/N] spoke softly, his facade returning. Wei Wuxian pouted. All his hard work of getting the [H/C] haired male to come out of his shell had been reduced to nothing thanks to the cold Lan. 

Nothing more was said on the way to the village. Wei Wuxian didn't even speak, he was lost in thought of all the ways he could help get the [E/C] eyed male to come out of his shell more. 

Lan Wangji was busy staring at said male. He was in traced by him. Lan Wangji soon found his ears becoming red, the burning felt uncomfortable but was not unwelcome. The Lan grew to like the feeling that the [H/C] haired male gave him. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/N] had to force himself to not laugh as both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked away, refusing to even look at the male. 

Their mission had gone through without a hitch and they were done before the moon had even began to set from its high peak at the top of the night sky. It shone down brightly at them. 

They had decided to stop and sleep at an inn then continued back the next day since they were a little worn out from the night hunt. [Y/N] just so happen to mention maybe taking a bath. Immediately both Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangij had asked to join him. Not because they actually needed to bathe but because they just really wanted to spend some more time together with the male before they went their separate ways after the mission was done. 

Now that they were actually here, however, they both felt themselves starting to grow embarrassed. They had completely forgotten the fact that they had to actually bathe.. and see each other without clothes. 

"If it embarrasses you guys so much, we can just bathe in our pants." [Y/N] suggested as he started to take off his shirt. 

Wei Wuxian just shook his head nervously, taking his own shirt off. "No... no... it's alright... w-we are all men..." He didn't mention the fact that two, possibly three, of them were gay... 

Oops... 

[Y/N] shrugged and began to slip his pants off as well. "Alright, if you're sure." 

Lan Wangji immediately turned around and continued undressing while trying his best to ignore his burning, bright, red ears. 

Wei Wuxian chuckled avoiding and forcing himself to not look at the [H/C] haired male as said male slipped into the water. 

"Well, hurry you two. The night won't last forever and we still have to at least get some sleep." [Y/N] sighed, sinking deeper into the water, his [H/C] hair floated around him. 

Slowly Wei Wuxian made his way into the water as well. 

It took long but soon Lan Wangji too made his way into the water. He, however, still refused to look at either male. His ears were burning so much that he no longer liked it as much. 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▶ Hope this is okay ^^ They just said they go on a mission and its very gay 🤷‍♀️ I hope its gay enough- 

▶ I ran out of ideas- 

Completed : 8/26/2021