Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I walked out of the hall in search of the twins. I figured they'd be in the common room so I rushed there as quickly as I could,  as my heart was bursting out of my chest in excitement and laughter. It felt like first time I was happy in a very long time.

I gave the fat lady the password and rushed into the common room, ignoring the glares I received in all directions. I spotted Fred and George huddled in a corner.

"Oi knock off marauders," I called.

"Harry boy, you offend us," George responded

"Yeah, we are more of marauder than you" Fred laughed

"Can you come with me, I need to speak with you in private. I want to challenge the last thing you just said Fred." I laughed.

Laughing, Fred and George got up and followed me to my dorm room.

"So Harry what did you want to talk about and how do you think you can one up us"George asked curiously.

"Well for starters the tournament thinks I'm a girl, so I plan on embracing that fact and lastly, I am the marauders legacy," I laughed.

"Ok we're gonna need more information," Fred asked.

"Right, so my name was put in the goblet of fire under the school the Salem Witches Institute. So I want to prank every one by taking a gender swap potion to turn myself into the girl I apparently am. So would you be willing to help me?" I stated.

The twins looked at each other, silently communicating before they turned and faced me.

"We will help you on one condition, you tell us how you are the marauders legacy and you join us in pranks," George grinned.

"Gentlemen, you have yourself a deal." I grinned back.

"This is going to be brilliant," Fred started.

"And now tell us how YOU are the legacy of the marauders," George finished.

"Well I am the son of one, the godson of another and one taught you last year." I grinned.

"More detail please." Fred smirked.

"WE WERE TAUGHT BY A MARAUDER, YOUR DAD IS A MARAUDER YOUR GODFATHER IS A MARAUDER" George exclaimed.

I debated whether or not to tell them about Sirius but decided that I definitely need to wait - Sirius' life was on the line.

"I can't tell you more however do you think you could get me the potion for tonight?" I asked.

The twins looked at each other before turning to me with a wide grin.

"Meet in moaning Myrtle's bathroom at 5pm,"

Then they walked out of my dorm leaving me grinning. Suddenly I realised that I had transfiguration so I grabbed my stuff and ran out.