Chapter 32

Harry's POV

Sirius caught me as I fell out of the fireplace. I don't think I'll ever get used to using the floo. Remus and Neville walked into the room laughing.

"So you turned my dad's hair red and gold for a week?"

"I did not, it was James' idea and that was one of his more tame pranks." Remus chuckled.

At the sight of Sirius and I, Remus stopped laughing. He looked at us nervously and Sirius grinned "I'm free Moons!"

Remus gasped, ran towards Sirius before kissing him full on the mouth; his hands resting on the sides of Sirius' face. I looked over at Neville and rolled my eyes "I am not running across the room to kiss you."

Neville laughed loudly "no that's what you do to Cedric. Besides you're my little sister and that would make it really weird."

I crossed the room and punched him on the arm.

"Are you gonna say anything to them?" He asked, gesturing to where my Uncles were still making out.

"Oi stop snogging." I yelled.

Remus and Sirius pulled apart. Remus had the decency to look embarrassed, his cheeks flushed a deep pink. Sirius on the other hand did not look ashamed whatsoever, he was smirking widely as he wrapped his arm around Remus' waist.

"Yes we are all thrilled that Uncle Siri is no longer a wanted man but save the make out sesh until you get home when can suck each other off."

Neville roared with laughter, Remus blushed and Sirius transformed into his dog animagus and chased me around the room. I bumped into Neville, who bumped into Remus causing the three of us to land in a messy pile of limbs. Sirius stood on top of us in his dog animagus and licked my face. Remus and Neville were laughing at me so I casually flipped them off.

"Ugh Siri leave me alone." I grumbled.

Augusta emerged from the fireplace and stared at the four of us.

"What on earth is going on?" She asked.

"Celebration." Neville responded, breathless from laughing so much.

Sirius let out a dog equivalent of a laugh before getting off me, transforming back into his human form and helping us all to our feet. He gave me a punch on the arm, Neville a clap on the back and Remus a peck on the cheek.

"So how did the meeting go Augusta, I haven't been told the details?" Remus asked.

"It went excellently although I think Lucius Malfoy will be out for Harry's blood."

"And that's unusual because..." I snorted.

"True. But Harry also managed to get his boyfriend's dad to hate him." Sirius laughed.

"You pissed off Amos Diggory?" Neville asked.

I nodded grimly "I didn't want to but he was getting on my tits."

Remus snorted "I think Lily said that about Amos once. She was a 2nd year while he was a 7th year and he was refusing to let her use the library so she hexed him."

I laughed loudly. It felt nice to have done something the same as my mum.

"Like mother like daughter." Neville smiled softly.

I grinned at him then gave him a hug. He understood how I was feeling and hugged me back tightly.

"Do you think Cedric will be mad that I pissed his dad off?" I asked nervously.

Augusta smiled at me, an unreadable expression on her face "I shouldn't think so, Harry."

"He's a good kid, he'll listen to your explanation." Remus stated.

"If he doesn't, he'll pay." Sirius growled.

"Pads stop being an overprotective arsehole." Remus rolled his eyes fondly.

I snorted with laughter "Padfoot, not be overprotective, that'll be a first."

"Harry I'm sure he won't mind, Cedric is head over heels for you." Neville chuckled.

I blushed bright red "he is?"

"You are so oblivious." Neville announced.

"I am not oblivious, I noticed that Remus and Sirius were together in under a minute." I responded, mock offended.

"Alright I'll give you that, you can notice stuff immediately unless it's about you." Neville laughed.

I tilted my head slightly, it sounded fair enough.

"He's head over heels for me?" I clarified.

"Yes, you should see the way he looks at you - it's as though he thinks your the best thing in the world." Neville smiled.

Sirius smirked widely as I flushed a deep shade of red.

"Ah young love so sweet." Augusta cooed.

Neville snorted as my face turned an even darker shade of red.

"That is the most interesting thing about being a teacher - all the gossip." Remus laughed.

"I have to go." I mumbled, walking over to the fireplace, "thanks so much Augusta."

Augusta smiled at me "please, call me gran, you and Neville are family."

"Alright, thanks gran." I smiled widely.

"Going to see your boyfriend?" Sirius smirked.

"He's not officially my boyfriend." I responded, blushing for the umpteenth time.

"Yet." Neville smirked.

I flipped him off before flooing back to Hogwarts.