Chapter 25

Harry's POV

When I woke up the next day, I realised there was a note on my bedside table.
It read:

Daughter,
I hope you enjoy what will happen at breakfast. Be there at 8am to see what happens to Dumbledore.
You know who
P.S. it was Moony's idea

I chuckled. Suddenly I was in a rush to get to breakfast. I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower.

Stumbling around, I managed to get dressed hastily. I grabbed my bag then rushed out my dorm.

Walking quickly down to the hall, I checked my watch and saw that it was 7:50am. Perfect, I had plenty of time to get down to breakfast and begin eating. I had no idea what Sirius had planned. Well and Remus but despite what Sirius said it was most likely his idea. Although, since Sirius would have probably wanted to decapitate Dumbbells it stands to reason that Remus could have suggested it as a less...harmful way to make him pay.

I reached the great hall then walked in. As per usual, heads turned to face me with curious expressions on their faces however as per usual I ignored them with my head held high.

I sat down next to the twins and Hermione.

"Hello." I grinned as I poured myself some cereal.

"Hiya Henrietta." Grinned Fred

"Greetings little Harrykins." Smirked George

"Hey Harry" smiled Hermione.

I rolled my eyes at Fred and George's antics then turned my head to face the staff table. As if it knew I was staring in that direction, an owl holding a bright red envelope swooped down and dropped the letter in Dumbledore's plate of kippers..Gingerly, Dumbledore poked the howler with his wand. I smirked - this was about to get interesting.

The howler began to smoke before it burst into flames, the booming voice of...Remus echoed around the hall.

"ALBUS TOO MANY BLOODY NAMES DUMBLEDORE, SO GODDAMNED GOATBUGGERING SON OF AN INTERFERING MOTHERFUCKING BITCH. HOW DARE YOU BLOCK MY NIECS' MAGIC. HIW DARE YOU NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP HER DEAL WITH THIS AWFUL SITUATION SHE HAS BEEN PUT IN. HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HER WITH ABUSIVE MUGGLES. IF YOU MAKE HER RETURN TO THOSE MONSTERS AGAIN YOU WILL HAVE TO SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN!"

The howler then proceeded to rip itself into pieces. The hall began to fill with murmurs - it was a very intriguing howler and if you didn't know what, or who, it was about it was very confusing.

"Was that Remus?" Chuckled Ginny as she sat down next to Hermione.

"Yep." I smirked.

"I must say Moony has some very... creative insults regarding Dumbledore." Fred commented.

"You read my mind brother." George added.

"Nahhh the insult wasn't Moony that was a hundred percent Padfoot." I chuckled.

Sirius is very... creative with words. He said he was inspired by my mother. The skill of insulting people must have passed down to me as when nessecary I can hit people where it hurts. Although I prefer to describe them using as many swear words as possible which only makes it even more amusing.

"So Harry have you got any more pranks planned?" Asked the twins.

I smirked, "I do actually, it's just a shame you aren't in my transfiguration class."

"Harry what are you going to go?" Hermione asked.

I smirked "you'll see," before walking out of the great hall.