Chapter 24

Harry's POV

I walked back to my room and found Hermione, Ginny and Neville inside and waiting for me.

"Harry are you ok, what happened?" Neville asked.

"Well Snape pissed me off so much, my accidental magic lashed out at him. It also turns out that I had restrictions on my magical core that were never taken off." I stated.

"WHAT!?" Hermione, Ginny and Neville exclaimed.

"Well I would love to tell you more however there is a dragon who want to see me." I grinned.

"Can we come?" Asked Ginny

I nodded and as I turned to leave I looked over at Remus and commented "Behave yourself, Uncle Moony. Also if you plan on writing a howler make sure Sirius doesn't talk."

I walked out with my friends and we ran through the halls and out onto the grounds.

We could hear the dragons roaring as we walked closer and closer to the forbidden Forest.

"Harry are you sure this is a good idea?" Hermione asked nervously.

"Probably not but oh well, I can talk to them it'll be fine." I laughed.

Neville laughed nervously as we all walked into the forbidden Forest.

"Ginny if this next part stresses you out at all, fell free to leave."

"Harry you are so sweet, I should be fine but thanks." Ginny responded.

"Sssselina are you there?" I called in parseltounge.

"Harry potter, it issss good to ssssee you again."Selina responded.

"The Harry Potter, ssssshow ussss your ssscar pleasssure." Hissed the Chinese fireball.

"Oh my goodnessssss, Harry Potter can you kissss my horn." Hissed the Welsh green.

"We love you Harry Potter." Exclaimed the Swedish short snout.

"What are they saying Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Well it appears that I am famous not only amongst wizards and witches but also amongst dragons." I snickered.

Hermione, Ginny and Neville all burst out into giggles. Ginny looked quite pale so I asked, "are you sure you're ok Ginny, you look very pale."

"I'm ok Harry, it just takes a bit of getting used to." Ginny responded.

"Did your friendsssss have any questionsss for ussss?" Selina asked.

I quickly translated and Neville asked "where do you live, what country is your reserve in?"

I repeated the question in parseltounge and the Selina responded "we live in Romania, it issss very nice there."

"They live in Romania." I stated at the questioning looks at my friends.

"Harry, ask about Norbert." Hermione gasped.

"Do you know a Norwegian Ridgeback called Norbert?"

"Oh yessss, quite a young thing. Norberta issss quite fond of collecting sssshiny thingsss. Sssshe carriessss around thisss sssstuffed animal and thinksss Humanssss are jusssst missssunderstood creaturessss."

Once Selina had finished, I burst into hysterical laughter.

"Harry what is it?" Hermione asked.

"Were you told about Hagrid's dragon Neville, Ginny?"

"So there was a dragon, I wondered." Neville laughed.

"Yes Charlie told me, why?"

"Well Norberta lives on the same reserve as Selina. Apparently he is actually a she and she's a kleptomaniac." I laughed causing Hermione to burst into laughter.

"A kleptomaniac is someone who can't resist stealing things." Hermione clarified at Neville's look of confusion.

"Just wait it gets better. According to Selina, Norbert still carries around the teddy bear that Hagrid gave her and she tries to convince the other dragons that humans are just misunderstood creatures."

"Oh my god!" Neville laughed.

Hermione and Ginny had tears of laughter rolling down their cheeks while I was clutching on to Neville to stop me falling over.

After we had calmed down, Ginny asked "Harry could you ask Selina what she thinks of Charlie."

I grinned then turned to Selina "what do you think of a dragon keeper called Charlie Weassssley, he hassss red hair?"

"He isssss very kind and lovessss all the dragonssss. He issss well liked by isssss all. Issss he a friend of yoursss?" She responded.

"Yessss he issss, do you think you could give him a ride ssssssome time? He lovessss dragonssss." I asked.

"Yesssss I ssssshall. He issss a good dragon keeper. He issss very ressspectful." Selina agreed.

"Thank you Sssselina, I hope to ssssee you again one day." I bowed to show my respect then stepped away.

"I'm ssssure you ssssshall." If a dragon could smile, I'm sure that's what Selina would be doing.

"What did she say about Charlie?" Ginny asked as we walked back up to the castle.

"All the dragons love him. I asked her if she would give him a ride and she said yes." I smiled.

"Charlie is going to love you." Ginny laughed.

"I know it will be rather funny." I laughed.

We all walked up to the castle happily talking and joking around.