Chapter 39

Harry's POV

I did not go to History of magic; instead I went straight to my dorm room. I was pleased to see that Sirius and Remus were waiting there. They were both fast asleep and looked extremely peaceful, Remus' head was resting on Sirius' shoulder. Since I am the opposite of peaceful I decided to do what I do best - wreak havoc.

"OI GET UP YOU LAZY SODS!" I shouted.

The both sat up abruptly. Well, when I sat up, Sirius rolled off the bed in shock and Remus ended up faceplanting onto the bed since most of his weight was leaning on Remus. I laughed loudly at the sight of them while they glared back at me.

"Heyyy I was comfortable." Remus pouted.

Sirius climbed back onto my bed and kissed Remus on the cheek, "sorry love." he whispered.

Remus patted his thigh before asking "What was that for Harry...wait shouldn't you be in class?"

I grinned "Well just because I should, doesn't mean I am, besides I'm only missing History of Magic. Plus I have more important things to talk to you about."

Remus looked like he was about to say something however he decided not to after Sirius whispered "Don't complain, we get to spend more time with our goddaughter."

"Well I had to talk to Dumb-as-a-door and-" I began however I was interrupted by an impatient dickhead that goes by the name Sirius Irrelevant-middle-name Black.

"Dumbledore? What did he want?"

"Sirius let the poor girl talk." Remus sighed.

Sirius gestured for me to carry on speaking so being the perfect, obedient goddaughter I did what I was told and continued to talk,

"Well I asked him if I could live you you guys now that Siri is free however he said no because the blood wards around the Dursley's keep me safe."

Sirius looked like he was about to interrupt me so Remus covered his mouth with his hand and hissed "not a word."

I smirked at them "Kinky."

Remus blushed a deep shade of red; Sirius glared at me while I laughed. When my laughed had died down, I carried on talking.

"However, Dumbledore DID say that you could stay at the castle since I am not an adult and therefore will need an escort when talking to reporters. Then he showed me some memories of young marauders however that isn't the important part. I had an idea."

"I don't know whether to be scared or worried." Remus commented. 

Sirius pushed Remus' hand away from his mouth and asked "What's your idea pup?"

I grinned excitedly, "Well, I can't live with you over the summer because of the blood wards. Those only work if you are biologically related to someone rather than through for example, the godfather ritual. So I was thinking, why not just do it ourselves."

Sirius had caught on to what I was implying and looked as though he was struggling to hold it together. "Harry..." he whispered.

"I really want to do this Siri, do you?" I asked quietly.

Sirius looked at me, his expression unreadable. I stared at him nervously waiting for his response with baited breath. After what felt like an eternity he responded "Of course I want it Harry, it would be the best thing to ever happen to me."

I beamed at him, feeling happier than I had ever felt.

"What is Harry suggesting?" Remus asked.

I was surprised that he hadn't figured it out, I thought he was supposed to be the smart marauder. I whispered that to Sirius who snorted with laughter.

"Harry is suggesting that we adopt him via a blood adoption." Sirius grinned.

Remus froze. 

"Uncle Remy, before you say anything. I don't care about your furry little problem. I know the potential risks but I really don't care. I really, really want this, so please, will you adopt me?" I announced.

Remus stared at me, evidently fighting an internal battle. Sirius grabbed his hand and I smiled softly at him. It took Remus another few minutes to completely decide what he was going to do.

"Ok," He whispered softly, "Let's do it."

I began to fizz with excitement, this was the best day of my life. 

"Are you sure about this Harry?" Sirius double checked.

"Positive." I grinned.

"Do you know how this works?" Remus asked.

"We make a cut in our hands then press it together allowing our blood to mix while someone says some kind of bonding stuff." I responded.

Sirius nodded, "Correct, your appearance may change slightly however it shouldn't be very noticeable."

I grinned at Sirius before holding out my hand. He drew his wand over it, creating a gash in my palm before doing the same to his hand. We brought our palms together and Sirius stated, "Harry James Potter, do you accept me as your adopted father?"

"Yes I do. Sirius-" I responded, pausing when I realised I didn't know Sirius' middle name.

"Orion." Remus whispered.

I smiled at him gratefully before continuing "Sirius Orion Black, do you accept me as your adopted child?"

"Of course I do." Sirius grinned before waving his wand around our clasped hands to seal the ritual. 

I hugged my now-father tightly, not caring about the cut on my hand. When we pulled apart, Sirius healed my cut before slicing open the other hand (if you didn't know the background information I could safely say that people would be deeply concerned for me - I mean they probably should be but who the fuck cares at this point) after doing that, he traced his hand over Remus' palm. Nervously, Remus grabbed my hand then asked the important question.

"Harry James Potter-Black do you accept me as your adopted father?" 

"Yes, I do. Remus John Lupin, do you accept me as your adopted child?"

"Yes Harry, I do." Remus beamed.

Sirius sealed the adoption ritual with a wave of his wand. After carefully closing our open wounds, he pulled both of us into a bone crushing hug.

"I love you dads." I mumbled.

"We love you too." They both responded.

When I pulled away, I smirked at them, "Now, it is time for Harry James Potter-Black-Lupin to cause some chaos."