Chapter 35

Harry's POV

I returned back from my...study session with Cedric and found Sirius and Remus sat in my bed, evidently waiting for me. Rolling my eyes I announced "So you two have a life that doesn't involve embarrassing me?"

In hindsight I probably shouldn't have said that as Sirius smirked "Yes, it involves us having a sh-"

I covered my ears with my hands "la la la I don't want to know."

Remus smacked Sirius on the chest then laughed, "Don't traumatise our daughter Sirius."

I felt warm inside at the use of that word. Crossing the room quickly I threw my arms around them and gave them a hug. Remus smiled then patted my back while Sirius gently stroked my hair.

"You may be knobheads but I love you both." I mumbled.

"We love you too Pup." Sirius whispered.

I pulled back from the hug then, smirking widely I commented "well since you've had fun interrogating my boyfriend, I'm going to interrogate the pair of you."

Remus hid his head in Sirius' shoulder (almost exactly what I did with Cedric about 2 hours ago) while Sirius' eyes widened as he mumbled "oh shit."

Grinning I asked "So when did you get together?"

"Well we started going out in our fith year then we eventually made things official in our 6th year." Remus responded.

"I'm sorry Rem." Sirius whispered.

I stared at them, confused, then I remembered what Dumbledore had told me last year about Snape, my dad, Sirius and Remus.

"It's alright Sirius, you were being a prat." Remus whispered soothingly, kissing Sirius on the forehead.

"Nothing different to normal then." I joked with a weak laugh.

Remus laughed whereas Sirius smiled grimly - evidently still feeling guilty about it all.

"How did you tell my dad and everyone else that you were together?"

That brightened Sirius' mood. He laughed very loudly, "well you see, Rem and I were...skinny smoking."

I snorted "you were smoking after having sex together, right, got it."

Remus blushed "well..."

Sirius interrupted his embarrassed Fiancé and continued to talk "yeah, Rem was getting me a fag while I lounged in my bed...naked. he walked over to me and passed me then we both had a smoke. James walked in just as Rem sat in my lap and kissed me."

I faked being sick then laughed loudly "my poor dad must have been traumatised."

Remus chuckled "Afterwards Mr Genius over there said 'Prongs, we've got something to tell you'."

Wheezing with laughter, I clutched onto the bed to stop me from falling onto the hard, wooden floor. Remus and Sirius looked at each other before joining in with my hysterical laughter. It took us at least 10 minutes before we managed to calm down. As Sirius took a deep breath, clutching Remus for dear life he asked "is that it?"

I smirkes "hell no."

Remus groaned quietly.

"So what happened on your first Valentine's Day?"

Sirius chuckled "you wouldn't believe me if I told you that I kept it quiet."

I gasped dramatically causing Remus and Sirius to be sent into fits of giggles. I stared at them confused, I know I'm hilarious but I didn't think I was that funny.

"Jesus Buggering Christ what's got into the pair of you?" I asked astounded.

This only seemed to send Sirius and Remus over the edge. Tears of laughter poured out of their eyes. I sent a jet of water into their faces which stopped them from laughing.

"Jesus Fucking Christ what was that for!?" Remus exclaimed.

Sirius snorted with laughter as he tried (and failed) to reign in his hysterics.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked, confused as fuck.

"Your dramatic gasping was just like Lily when we told her that we were going out. Clever bitch managed to figure it out before we had even confirmed our relationship to each other." Sirius chuckled.

I laughed, it was nice that I managed to do things similar to my mother. I had been told that I was like my father for quite a while - most of it being for bad reasons (cough cough Snape) so it felt great to be told that I was like my mother for a good reason.

"Your eloquent expression of 'Jesus Buggering Christ' became a joke between the marauders. It started because of Lily." Remus explained with a smile.

"And one of the most iconic moments was Remus saying that in front of the whole school." Sirius chuckled.

I grinned back at them then smirked "you never told me about your first Valentine's Day."

Remus responded "I got Sirius some chocolate and said 'Happy Valentines Day wanker'."

I roared with laughter then for some reason,  (I don't know what was going through my head) I decided to ask "why did you call him a wanker, were you being British or..."

Sirius smirked "the second reason, my dearest daughter."

I regretted asking immediately. Covering my ears like a kid, I repeatedly shouted "La La La," getting louder and louder as Sirius and Remus tried to speak. Eventually they gave up trying to get me to talk and burst out laughing.