Chapter 21

Harry's POV

I entered the medical tent and enjoyed three seconds of breathing before I was engulfed in a hug from all sides. I couldn't even tell who was hugging me.

"Harry of all the stupid and reckless things to do, you ride a dragon. You had me shitting myself." Someone screeched in my ear.

It was Hermione.

"Guys...I can't breathe," I choked.

The people let go and I was able to see who was hugging me. It was Hermione, Neville, Fred, George, Ginny, Daphne and Susan.

"Harry that was wicked," the twins exclaimed.

"That was quite daring Potter," smirked Daphne.

"You definitely made a statement Harry," grinned Susan.

"Sis, you are a reckless idiot however I admire you for it. Well done on your task," Neville commented.

I blushed "thanks guys,"

6 more people walked into the tent. Well 5 and a dog.

"Harry that was fucking reckless, spectacular, shocking, amazing and stupid all in one," Remus exclaimed as he rushed over to me.

"I'm begging to get the feeling that people didn't like my plan. But it was my only choice since I forgot how to do the conjunctivitis curse." I grinned.

"Idiot," Neville laughed.

I gave Remus a hug then turned to the dog.

"Hello flee bag," I laughed.

If a dog could show a hurtful expression, that would be present on Sirius' face.

Remus laughed. Sirius began jumping up and licking my face. "Ergh Sirius stop I'm sorry" I spat out dog hair from my mouth however Sirius didn't stop licking my face. He jumped on me and knocked me to the floor.

I screamed with laughter causing everyone else in the room to chuckle - even the professors.

"That's enough Pads," Remus chuckled.

"Pads, you don't mean to tell me HE is here," someone hissed.

Sirius whined but got off me.

"Harry you were amazing out there," someone whispered, walking over.

I looked up and saw it was Cedric. He held out his hand and helped me to my feet.

Blushing, I looked up into his.soft brown eyes and grinned.

"Thank you Ced." I whispered.

He looked down at me a look of fondness on his face then whispered "I really like you Harry and I can't risk losing you."

"I really like you too Ced," I smiled.

As if we were one, I stood on my tip toes and Cedric lent down. Our lips touched. I felt what felt like an electric current spark in my chest.

I grabbed Cedric's hand and continued to kiss him.

We broke apart at the sound of a wolf whistle. However it came from Remus which meant it was a literal wolf whistle.

I turned away from Cedric and glared at him.

"Did you realise the irony of what you just did?" I laughed.

Remus looked confused so I continued, "you just wolf whistled."

"Yeah..." Remus responded slowly, still not catching on to what I was saying.