Chapter 16

Harry's POV

I woke up on the 6th of November feeling extremely excited. Today was the day of my date with Cedric.

I jumped out of bed and rummaged in my closet looking for the perfect thing to wear.
I found a green sweater and a pair of blue Jeans that looked quite nice. I laid all my clothes out on my bed then walked into the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth before walking back out of the bathroom and putting on my clothes.

I skipped down to breakfast thinking about what the day may hold in-store for me.

I spotted Hermione sat with the twins, ginny and Neville. "Hey everyone." I grinned.

"Hey Harry, fancy going to Hogsmeade with us?" Ginny asked.

"I'd love to but I've actually got a date." I blushed.

Fred and George spat their drinks out in shock.

"Wow congratulations Harry, I never had a chance to say this to you but I believed that you didn't put your name in the goblet of fire." Neville mumbled.

"Aww thanks Neville," I smiled.

"You have a date?" Fred asked.

"I do, why are you jealous that I have a date or that someone gets to go on a date with me?" I asked smirking.

"Probably both," Ginny smirked slyly.

I laughed heartily at the expression on the twin's faces.

"Even though you're on a date, so you perhaps want to meet all of us for butterbeer at about 2 o'clock, you can bring your date if you'd like?" Neville asked.

"Sure that sounds great Neville." I smiled.

I quickly ate my plate of scrambled eggs then turned to listen to what Ginny was saying.

"Charlie sent me a message, he said that he's coming to watch the first task."

"That will be nice," Neville said.

"Yeah, so Harry are you gonna tell us who you're going on a date with?" Ginny asked.

"I won't tell you however I will answer questions about them. Hermione you aren't allowed to say anything," I responded.

"Are they in our year?"

"No."

"Are they Gryffindor?"

"No."

"Are they a boy?"

"Yes."

"Do they have blonde hair."

"No."

"Are they older or younger than you?"

"Older."

"Have you been on a date with him before?"

"Kinda."

"Is he tall?"

"Very."

"Hey Harry are you ready to go?" A voice from behind me asked.

I turned and saw Cedric looking devilishly handsome in a pair of jeans and a beige sweater.

"Yes I'm ready." I grinned.

"You little devil." Ginny whispered as I stood up causing me to laugh.

The twins and Neville stared at me, gobsmacked. I smirked at them then said, "I'll see you at 2 o'clock guys."

I walked out with Cedric and as we passed through the doors out of the school I asked "so how have you been?"

"Not too bad, it's just hard trying to prepare for a task that you don't know." He sighed.