Chapter 19

*Author's note, I'm sorry if it is hard to read/understand the text when Viktor Krum is speaking. It is very hard to write his accent into the text. Sorry if it causes some problems.*

Harry's POV

I woke up on the day of the first task feeling calmer than I had expected. The weeks leading up to this day have been hell - but in a good way. I have spent every free moment learning spells, politics and goodness knows what else. Sirius would teach me transfiguration and my family history, Remus would teach me defense against the dark arts (I had had the joy of sending him painful stinging hex's 35 times), Neville, Daphne and Susan would help me with Homework and teach me about politics, the twins and Ginny would keep me sane, Hermione would also help me complete my homework and Cedric was the handsome one who would occasionally take me on dates. Despite the fact they worked me to my death, I am very grateful.

I got dressed into a pair of sports joggers, a sports bra, a t-shirt and a hoodie then walked down to the great hall to get some breakfast.

I chucked myself into a seat next to Ginny and sighed.

"Are you ok Harry?" She asked.

"As fine as I can be." I smiled.

I may be calm yet that doesn't mean I'm happy about having to fight a dragon.

"Harry you'll do amazing, just remember what everyone has taught you." Hermione stated reassuringly.

"Hermione I'm not going to remember what my year 3 teacher told me when teaching us advanced addition just so I can fight a dragon." I commented sarcastically.

Hermione rolled her eyes but said nothing. Evidently realising that humour was me coping mechanism.

I grabbed some toast and hastily ate it.

"Who slow down Harry you'll choke." Neville laughed.

"Have to eat it before I feel too sick to eat." I mumbled.

I felt queasy but not from the speed at which I ate my food. The first task was looming over me, creeping closer and closer by the second.

"Miss Potter, I have been instructed to take you down to the champions tent." A voice echoed behind me.

I stood up and despite how weak I felt, I didn't tremble. The twins ruffled my fair, Ginny, Hermione and Neville gave me hug and a peck on the cheek then Susan and Daphne shook my hand.

I turned and faced McGonagall, a grim look on my face. I took a deep breath then followed her down to where the champions were.

As we reached the outside of the tent, she gave me a reassuring smile then whispered "Potter...Harry, just keep a cool head, I know you will do amazingly."

I don't know if it was the stress or it was because I genuinely care about my transfiguration Professor but I have her a hug. She seemed surprised but gently patted my back. "Thanks Minnie mouse." I responded laughing slightly.

I let go of McGonagall and she fondly shook her head in amusement. I walked into the tent and was surprised by the sight.

It was a lot larger on the inside than the outside gave away, it was split into four sections each with a bed, a stool and a cabinet. Cedric was lying on his bed staring into the ceiling, a nervous look on his face, Fleur was sat on her stool looking green and Krum was pacing around the room.

"Harry come in, make yourself at home." Bagman exclaimed cheerfully looking ridiculous in his too-small wimborne wasps quidditch robes.

"That's Miss Potter to you Mr Bagman." I responded tersely, pursing my lips together extremely unimpressed by his lack of professionalism.