Chapter 32

Mitoshi's POV

I am currently staring at my youngest sibling. He is laughing while Papa-san is smiling. What happened?

I walk towards them out of curiosity.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask.

"It's a secret." then Miyouko started giggling now.

"Just tell me. I wouldn't share that secret to anybody." I whisper while leaning my face towards Miyouko's face.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Uhm... it's really a secret!" I couldn't even say a word back because he started hopping getting nearer to the swing.

"Are you hungry Mitoshi?" this caused me to look at our father.

"Yes." I answered. I'll just ask about that secret again later.

-$-

We are currently at a family restaurant and I ordered the meal that comes with a toy.

I also think that my two younger siblings ordered the same thing.

"Papa-san, what is daddy doing?"

He looked around first, it looks like he's not sure on what to answer.

"Uhm... he's busy preparing the bed and the house because I'll stay for a week at your residence?" with his tone, he sound unsure.

"Are you asking me?"

"Ha? No. No. Of course not."

I answered 'okay' and started talking to Miwato who's on my right.

"What's with the sour face Miwato?"

"Sour? What do you mean sour?"

I think really hard to explain 'sour' but I sighed and rest my forehead against the table.

I'm quite sleepy.

-$-

Why is the bed moving? And it's quite uncomfortable.

I immediately open my eyes and gasp.

Did I fall asleep?!

I looked at the mean who's carrying me and it's Papa.

"Papa? How long did I slept?"

"Less than an hour. I packed your meal, you can eat it when we got home or maybe you want to eat it now?"

I shake my head and tried to get back to sleep. Before I doze off, I saw Miyouko sleeping in Pedro's chest.

-$-

"-shi... Mitoshi... Mitoshi..." someone is calling me and also gently shaking me. I stirred up a little and decided to open my eyes.

"Papa?"

Papa smiled and nodded. "You should eat now and take a proper rest after."

"Okay."

Papa assist me in seating down and I only realize that we're at home. I looked around and I didn't saw my siblings.

"Where's Miwato and Miyouko?" I ask while rubbing both of my eyes.

"They're sleeping."

"Oh, Okay."

After I eat, Papa brushed my teeth at the bathroom and change me with my pajamas.

After changing he carried me and moments after I can feel the soft mattress and I immediately went back to sleep.

-$-

yawn.

I stretch my both arms and stand up.

I looked at the floor and huh? Where's Pedro?

I exited our room and saw Daddy and Papa talking with each other.

"Daddy! Papa!"

"Mitoshi!" Daddy is smiling and I hopped on his lap.

"I'm your baby, right dad?" I said grinning.

He pinched my nose and said, "You're a big baby."

"Where's Pedro?"

"Oh... Uhm..." I catch him stealing glances at Papa, something's going on.

"Pedro is staying at your Papa's apartment for the meantime, about 3-4 days." he answered with a forced smile.

I didn't ask further because there must have been an important reason.

I jumped out of daddy's lap and told them I'll go back to sleep in which I did.

-$-

Hinata's POV

"Are you sure that it's okay for Pedro to stay at your apartment?"

"Yes."

Pedro suggested to stay at a hotel for the meantime because he understood that I'm in heat and suppressors may ware off at anytime.

We were talking when Ushijima-san offered his apartment in which Pedro shyly agreed to.

"You're an alpha yourself, you shouldn't also stay here you know," stating the obvious.

"That's right, but I told Mitoshi that I'm staying here for a week and you're busy preparing the bed and the house." I don't know if he's saying the truth or not because his face always looked the same, together with his bored gaze that seems to be always darted to me.

"I asked a friend to bring my clothes here and it's a week worth. Pardon my intrusion." I'm not sure but I catched him smirking.

This will be a verryyy long week.

-$-

DAY 1

"Shoyo, I'll take out the kids for a while so just rest. You're mom made you something and also we finished eating breakfast. See you later." then he ruffles my hair.

What the actual heck?! Did he just call me by my first name?!

Ugh. This is nuts, I'll just go back to sleep.

"Hey, sleepyhead." I opened my eyes because the voice is so close to my ear and it sent shivers down my spine.

I instinctively covered my ear which is burning hot.

"W-What do you want?" I felt disoriented.

"You're scent is getting stronger, you should probably drink your medicine."

"O-Okay."

He handed me the medicine and I opened it. I am about to reach for the cup filled with water when he grab it.

"You're hand is shaking, or more like... you're shaking in general."

"S-So?"

"Let me help you in drinking this water." After he said that he drank the water, he looked at me and held my chin high enough to face him.

Oh no you don't.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!