Chapter 6

Hinata's POV

After Ushijima-san's confession, I ran off then ride my bike. It was tough considering I'm 15 weeks pregnant and having triplets.

As soon as I got home, I took a shower and laid at my bed.

Will I say yes to him? Will my children grow up with a father?

I can't help but giggle at the thought.

But what about Tendou-san? Does it mean they're not dating?

I'll consider dating him, for the sake of our children and also because I want him.

-$-

It's been 3 days since the day he said to consider him.

I'm a bit sad because I can't see him often. He's now on the way in becoming a national volleyball player and a graduating student.

Today, I only practiced my receives. Soon after, Suga-senpai called me because someone was calling me.

"Ushiwaka-san was calling you."

"Really?!" I'm now grinning ear to ear.

I dashed off to meet him.

And there he was, standing tall with the Shiratorizawa's uniform.

I approached him, he saw me then he waves his hand.

I felt the urge to hug him so I did. He seems shocked but after a short while he also returned my hug.

"Let's grab dinner?"

"Sure."

We went to Coach Ukai's convinient store.

"Ushijima?! What are you doing here? Shiratorizawa is pretty far from here."

He answered Coach Ukai, "I have some important things to talk about with Hinata."

He nodded then he punch the price of the items we got.

We have 3 store made bentos, 2 yougurt drink, 3 rice balls, and melon bread.

Coach Ukai offered a table and a chair at the back of the store. We gladly took the offer and we ate there.

"How was your day?"

"Hmmm... nothing interesting. I'm polishing my receives."

"That's good." he smiled and grabbed my left hand with his hand.

I was eating my meal while his holding my hand and staring at me.

To brush of the embarrassment I talked and ask questions about trivial things. When I noticed he's not eating I asked him.

"You're not going to eat?"

"No, I'm full. You can have my share."

I nodded and finished all the food we bought earlier.

"So, will you go out with me?"

I nearly choked to death at his sudden question. I feel like it's a de javu.

"Yes." I shut my eyes tight because I feel like my heart is about to burst.

"Really? Can I get your phone number?"

"Sure."

"I'll call you tomorrow," then he freakin' wink at me!

After cleaning the food packages, we decided to go home now.

"I'll go this way. Be safe okay?"

"Hmmm... be safe also." he leaned and gave me a light kiss.

It doesn't feel real but I'm officially dating Ushijima, one of the best spiker at the country!