Epilogue

Ushijima Wakatoshi's POV

2011

Who's that guy? I can't really see him but my instincts telling me something.

I went a little bit near and just saw his small back that certainly carries lots of burden.

Something inside of me is whispering, I want him.

And that little guy? I didn't expect him to change my life completely.

2012

Another day to waste on the bar. I was enjoying my drink when I saw a young boy drinking a bottle of wine like there's no tomorrow and he awfully looked familiar.

Out of curiosity, I stood up and I saw him crying.

I can't understand what he wants to say but I still gave him the handkerchief.

I sat on the opposite chair and stared at him. His orange hair is a mess.

He suddenly stood and sat at my lap. What the-

"Hurry. Fuck me senseless."

And with that, I lost all my reasons and went with the flow.

I woke up and saw the guy I slept with, it's definitely his heat. I didn't bother to clearly look at his face because he's lying on his stomach.

I debated whether to leave a note or not but decided not to. I showered and paid for our room and told them not to tell who paid or my identity. I went back to the bar to pay my bill and his, the owner is a friend and he must had seen what happened yesterday.

"JAPAAAAAAAN!"

This little guy is so loud, he has orange hair like the guy I met at the bar but I can't imagine it being him so I shruggged it off.

We lost to Karasuno and it's a great fight though.

"Hinata Shoyo. Kageyama Tobio."

"Wakatoshi, let's visit the training camp in Shiratorizawa." Tendou invites.

"I don't have time."

"It will be fun!"

He persuaded me to go so here I am.

While changing at the clubroom, my teammates who's also graduating this school year played the King's game.

I don't know if it's a valid consequence but they bet me to ask out a junior from Karasuno.

Great. How will I do that? Will I asked the boy with glasses? He's the only one who's invited.

After thinking hard, I spotted Hinata.

I'll ask him out.

I flirted with him and asked him to come to my apartment.

While things are being heated, I felt a sensation on my stomach.

"Something is kicking me."

He went pale when I told him that and went straight to the door but before he disappeared, I asked the question, "Wait! Can you consider dating me?"

The next day, Hinata agreed to go out with me which gave me the sense of fulfilment and I don't know why. This is only a bet and I will inform them that I did it.

"I'm dating Hinata."

The room was filled with cheers and laughter and it doesn't settle right with me. I'm pissed.