Chapter 36

Hinata's POV

3rd Day

I opened my eyes because I can't breathe. There's something heavy on me. I looked down and saw Ushijima-san's arm and right leg on me.

I look beside me and saw him peacefully sleeping. I sighed and moved a little. He opened his eyes, "I'm sorry if I woke you up."

He blinked multiple times and smiled. "Good morning."

He lifted his right arm and leg. I didn't notice that I'm using his other hand as a pillow. He said 'excuse me' and removed it.

He cupped my face and even my neck. "You're not running a fever now." -_- I thought you can checked it in thw forehead and neck but cupping my whole face?

"Why are you giggling," he looked at me confused.

"Nothing. What time is it?"

Ushijima-san checked his phone, I caught a glimpse of his screen wallpaper when he opened it.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

It's me and the triplets. When did he take it?

"It's still quarter to six in the morning."

It's quite early. I stand up to fall on my butt. I whimpered in pain and strated rubbing my butt.

Ushijima-san immediately help me and ask if I'm okay. I told him not to worry because it doesn't hurt much. Come to think of it.

The first time with Ushijima-san, I also can't stand up straight.  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"Why didn't I saw you when I wake up 5 years ago?"

He's taken aback and looked away. He stand up and stepped backwards.

"Satori called me so that's why I'm in a hurry and didn't take a good look at the man I... slept with." I saw him gulp at the short pause.

Satori, again.

"How about after that? When you asked me to go out with you but I learned that it's a bet?"

How could I forget to ask the important things!

"The b-bet?" I nodded.

"T-That's a dare from my fellow 3rd years because I lost at the braingames. They said to ask someone out from Karasuno and... luckily the training camp happen and you crashed it."

I feel... horrible. So if I didn't crashed it he will asked other memebers? Tsukishima, maybe? He's the only one from Karasuno who's formally invited.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

"The day I caught you with Tendou-san, he's kissing you."

"Kissing? Uhm... that's on the cheek and he did that to tease me."

I chuckled bitterly. My morning is now ruined.

I inhaled sharply, "So I think it's okay to kiss Kageyama when I tease him? That's cool, I always want to try it anyway."

I saw his expression darken the moment I finished my statement. Is he upset? Did that make him upset? How dare he feel upset! He didn't know what I felt five years ago!

"You. Will. Not. Do. That." his cold dead eyes stare at me and I felt a chill, I didn't back down and also stare at him with the same intensity.

"'I did like you,' that's what you said a month after we broke up." the bitter memories are starting to resurface and I can still feel the pain like it was just yesterday. I can't be feeling this way. I thought I moved on?