Chapter 35

Hinata's POV

"You go first... I'll go get a towel."

He nodded in response. I exited the bathroom and went to the room to get an extra towel.

I knocked at the door and told him I'll leave the towel at the table near the door.

He didn't respond so I knocked again. "Ushijima-san?"

The door suddenly opened and someone grabbed my hand pulling me inside the bathroom. Who could it be but him? -_-

I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to see him naked.

"Relax, I'm fully dressed," he's so close!

I slowly open my one eye to shut it again. "Liar!"

He just laughed at me and he carried me like I'm a potato sack. "What do you want?! Put me down!" I opened my eyes and I saw his cake.

⊙﹏⊙

How can it be so... Arghhhh life is so unfair! I snapped out of my stupid thought and demanded him to put me down.

"Not happening."

After a few steps, he released me and I landed under the showers.

I glared at him as he turns on the shower, it's freezing cold at least make it warm!

"You need to take a bath as soon as possible. You're just recovering. And besides... we need to save some water."

He started stripping me and he successfully removed the shirt.

There is a playful smile plastered on his face and I hissed at him.

"Do you want me to take off your underwear?"

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"I can do that! I'll do it myself!"

I am removing my underwear when I realized that this is wrong in so many levels!

"You can't take a bath with someone when you have a pair! When you're in a relationship!" I put my underwear back on and about to go out when he pulled my hand causing me to bump into his hard chest.

Gulps.

I need to stand my ground. "You have Tendou-san, and you also have a child with him." I looked down not wanting to see him.

"You should be w-with him."

"Y-You shouldn't be h-here."

Something warm is on my face. Is the shower warm? Did he switched? Or is it me? My eyes are sweating. Fuck this!

"Shoyo looked at me." I didn't bulge but I felt his big hands cupped my face.

"Don't cry... please don't." he leaned his face and his forehead rest on mine.

"I'm not c-crying." I tried to remove his hands but his hands find its way to my waist.

"Calm down..."

I leaned on his nakedness and buried my head on his chest.

This is wrong. My past actions are wrong. Forgive me, Tendou-san. I realized my mistakes and started crying so hard.

"Let me set some things straight."

I didn't respond.

"Just listen, okay?"

I still didn't.

"There's nothing between me and Satori."

I mustered the courage to ask about the child, "The child?"

"It's not mine. I can't explain but please believe me that it's not mine."

Why does it look like your child? Why? I decided not to ask that but only nodded in response.

"What about the time I heard you talking to him when we were on your house?"

"Oh that, we're talking about meeting up because he needs to do something and I just need to drop off the baby at his parents house since it's on the way to the practice hall."

"My name came up. How about the 'I love you'?"

"I... Your name... the baby wants me to say it, it will cry if you didn't respond...

Did it perhaps... make you jealous?"

O_o

I pushed him and he slammed his back on the wall.

I instantly panicked and went near him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry... did it hurt? Does your back hurt? I was shocked and I didn't do it intentionally. I'm sorry." I am rubbing his back and guilt instantly ate me when I saw it turning red. Please don't bruise. I'm fucking stupid.

"Hey... hey it's okay. It didn't hurt."

"You're lying..." I can feel my eyes watering again.

"Don't you dare cry again... your tears turn me on."

O_o

I slapped his hard chest and looked at him in disbelief. Is he a pervert?

"Hentai!"

"Yes yes. This pervert will make you beg for mercy."

And just that, he leaned closer and all I can do is to whimper. Whimper in excitement.

-$-

"Arghhhh..." I groaned.

"Are your hips still hurting?"

I glared at him and throw a pillow at him.

"Relax." then he laugh.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing. Your fever became worse. I'm sorry," he seated at the bed and started patting my head. "Am I a pet?" I asked annoyed.

I heard him mumble 'yeah.'

Gosh! Let me hit him!

"I'm sorry again."

"For what?" I closed my eyes because I'm really tired.

"For doing you... hard."

I blushed and covered my face with the blanket. How dare he say it! I'm so embarrassed I could die! Why did I let him do it?!

"How could you do it to a person who's recovering?" I tried to hide my embarrassment by making him feel guilty. It's bad, I know but that's all I can think of.

"That's why I'm sorry but let's be honest, you enjoyed it, right?"

I am about to throw him another pillow but he caught my hand.

"I'm going to check the kids." he let go my hands as soon as he stand up.

I shut my eyes tightly when he's no longer in the room.

How could I do it with him when there's no 'us'?! This is making my head hurts more.

With all the thinking, I didn't noticed that O fell asleep.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

Believe me! Writing this chapter is embarrassing 😂

Thank you for reading!!!