Chapter 13

Hinata's POV

A few months later

MSBY Black Jackals vs. Schweiden Adlers is the most anticipated match. That will also be my debut match.

I was nervous because the father of my kids are one of the enemies.

The kids will be sitted at the front, above the court.

My mother can't accompany them right now because she's busy with Natsu.

I'm now at the comfort room, until the very alst day of my High School Volleyball Tournament, I encounter a lot of scary men at the bathroom. I'm not mistaken though.

"Don't tell me you have an upset stomach right before the match."

"Kageyama."

Finally, after 7 years we will see each other at the opposite side of the court.

"Of course not."

Miya Atsumu walked behind me and puts his hand at my shoulder.

"Now, now, what do you want with my wing spiker?" he made sure that there is an emphasis on the word 'my.'

"Hinata Shouyou. How tall are you know?"

"Korai, didn't you just checka t their website?" Kageyama asked him.

"Shut up, I want to know."

"I'm 5'7 and three quarters!"

"Huh! I win! I'm 5'8 and one quarter!" Korai proudly stated.

*badump* *badump*

"What's happening here?"

It's Ushijima-san.

"Nothing." I wished I sounded normal.

Bokuto-san also asked the same question as Ushijima-san.

Sakusa-san also was here now and with a face mask on, "You all better should taken your flu shots now."

Sakusa-san went to our side and he declared that we will gonna win today.

Schweiden Adlers are the reigning champion for the past three years and we came here to stop that.

-$-

tbc.