Chapter 14

Miwato's POV

Hi! I'm Ushijima Miwato and my dad is Hinata Shouyou.

Between the three of us, I'm the most handsome and no denying it. Well we have the same faces but I know I'm slightly different from them.

We are sitted in front and the one beside me is a middle age man who have a cap that is written with Schweiden Adlers. Gosh, how annoying.

"Mi-kun." Miyouko called.

"Yes?" I answered together with Mitoshi.

Oh right, he's calling me Miwa-chan, my bad y'all.

I didn't pay attention to him because someone caught my eye.

He looks like us except for the eyes.

I asked the mister beside me, "Do you know him?"

I was pointing at him and he nodded.

"Yeah, he's a left handed spiker. Oh! He looks like you! No, rather the three of you."

I nodded slowly, like a detective who just found an evidence.

Hmmm... I need to further investigate.

-$-

The match started with introducing all the players.

When the man who caught my eye were called, me and my siblings were speechless.

His name is Ushijima Wakatoshi. Mitoshi. Miwako. Miyouko.

Oh my dad!

When I looked at the other two, their eyes were glued to the man called Ushijima Wakatoshi.

We only snapped out of it when we heard our dad's name and he was introduced spectacularly!

The first serve, Kage-chan, was received perfectly by our father. They said that it scored 5 in a row but it's nothing to dad now. I was giggling because everyone is surprised.

And Atsu-nyan, he said to call him that, tossed to dad and the crowd is going wilder now. I heard some saying 'Who is that?'

-$-

Dad and his team won the first set and Adlers won the second.

Down with the third set, they were at the match point and Ushijima, whom I suspected to be our dad, serves the ball.

The guy beside me is now shouting! I am getting very annoyed now.

"URUSAI!" he looked really shocked. Oh no, I yelled at someone who's older.

"I'm sorry, its just that my ears are popping any minute now." I said cutely.

"Awwww... okay." he said.

Back to the match. Daddy is about to spike the ball to win the set when I...

also started yelling.

"DADDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

Miwato and also Miyouko started to yell and cheer for our dad.

Well, I hate others shouting but I can tolerate my shouting voice.

As expected of our dad, they won the set.

At the fourth set, dad uses his left hand to spike, which he also practiced at Brazil, because his right hand is being blocked.

Everyone is speechless and we can never be proud as we are right now.

"That's our daddy!" Mitoshi said.