Chapter 21

Hinata's POV

"Nothing." I smiled gently then scooped Miyouko. I went back at the living room and saw them watching Fire Force.

"Dad, Shinra's life is so sad, he's all alone without his mom and brother."

"Yeah, we're lucky to have you."

Awww.

"Give me a hug!"

-$-

A day had passed since Ushijima-san discovered they're his.

*ringgggg* *ringggg*

When I saw Pedro's name I immediately picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hello, Ninja!"

(A/N: I hope you remembered that the italicize conversation is in Portuguese.)

"Why did you call? I thought international calls are expensive?" I teased him.

"Guess what? I'll be arriving in Japan next week!"

"Really? But where still in Miyagi."

"Oh... doesn't matter! Give me the directions then I'll go to where you are!"

"You sounded really excited." I chuckled.

"Who wouldn't. I got to see Kodzuken once I'm in Japan."

"Okay! Just search for an English pamphlet 'cause I don't know how to explain it!"

"Why?!"

"HAHAHAHA... I'll hang up now 'cause you know calls are pretty expensive."

"Stingy. Hmmpp. Bye!" I'm about to end it but that guy beat me into it.

"At least someone will look after the kids while I rest!"

One child is already a handful much more when they're three.

-$-

"Daddyyyy~"

"What?"

"Someone's calling you downstairs. Grandma is with them."

Who could it be?

"I'll be right there."

"Okay."

I slept late last night and if my hunch is right it is about 9 in the morning.

I walked out of the bed, washed my face then brush my teeth. Once my appearance is presentable enough I decided to go downstairs.

I can hear my mom giggling even though I'm still at the stairs.

The noise is coming from the kitchen. So I inevitably went there.

"Hi." I greeted and the people in the room all looked in my way but only one person caught my eye. As soon as I saw this bastard my mood became sour.

What the heck is he doing here?!

"Hinata! Welcome back!"

I smiled, "Thank you, Takeda-sensei."

His smile is still so refreshing.

"Congratulations, Hinata!" Coach Ukai said while his 2 year old daughter is pulling his blonde hair.

Yup! You read that right! They were wed when We were about to graduate in High School. When I was in my first month in Brazil with the triplets, they made the announcement that Takeda-sensei is pregnant. Their baby is so irresistible!

I got the urge to pinch her cheeks so I did, as I was pinching her cheeks. Takeda-sensei is smiling at us and I glimpse at his bite mark in his nape. I suddenly felt sad and wish we're d the same. But nope! I've become pregnant without a mate, a husband.

Up until now, I'm still suffering with my heat and I nearly overdosed myself. My heat is irregular and the doctor said that trying for a second pregnancy might be a little hard compared to when I first experienced it.

"Hinata? Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I went beside my mom and sat there.

"Why are you all here?"

"We are all going to leave Miyagi in 2 weeks, we were planning that next week maybe we can play at Karasuno?" I nodded when Kageyama started explaining, he's rather talkative today.

"It will be an honor to have our volleyball alumni teaching the new volleyball team." Takeda-sensei said

"But Ushijima-san is not an alumni, even Korai-san."

"They agreed that we can join."

"What do you think Hinata?"

I'm a little bit hesitant and Coach Ukai said, "It's a great opportunity for us and the brats were all excited when I told them that Kageyama and Hinata are both alumni. Can you consider it?"

Their daughter looked at her dad and maybe realized what's going on, "Pwetty Pwease?" she said that while batting her eye.

"Okay."

Coach Ukai high fived with her daughter, I think I was cheated. I shrugged it off.

"Oh! My friend from Brazil will be here in Miyago though. Can he also come?"

Coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei looked at each other and smiled. Gosh they're whipped.

"Sure!" Takeda-sensei answered.

"A guy or a girl?" We all looked at Ushijima-san as he suddenly speak.

"Pardon?"

"Your friend..."

I looked at him unimpressed with his pathetic question.

"Why do you care?"

"Shoyo!"

"Sorry, mom."

"Is it Pedro?" mom asked.

"Yes, he'll stay with us until his vacation ends."

"Pedro... a guy?" he's mumbling but we can all hear it, did he even realize that even whispers here can be heard by everyone? Our house is small but super warm though.

"Why are you concern Ushijima-san? Do you like Hinata?" Korai teased then the room was suddenly noisy and the triplets who were busy watching came in the room.

"I don't like him."

And of course, with his infamous straight face.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

Our chapter for today is short, I'm sorry about that. Maybe I can upload daily starting next week if my schedule not that tight. We're currently having our exams this week so I'm quite stress so spare me if I have grammatical errors. I promise to read it and edit it if I have some spare time 😅☺️

AGAIN AND AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PICKING THIS BOOK!!