Chapter 22

Hinata's POV

A week had passed since they came to our house, Pedro is in the bullet train right now, from Tokyo to Miyagi.

We're on our way to the station and the triplets are excited to see Pedro again after a year of only calls and sometimes video call.

"Daddy here we are!"

Mitoshi doesn't tear his gaze away from the window.

"Yes, yes."

The bus stopped and we got off.

"Don't run." I know what they're thinking but running towards the station is never a good thing.

"Pedro and us will see each other at the vending machine there." I said while pointing at the vending machine with a few people.

They nodded and went there. Quarter an hour later, I already saw Pedro looking back and forth.

"There is Pedro." I pointed towards his directions and their eyes literally sparkled.

"PEDROOOOO!!!" The three shouted on the top of their lungs which gain a lot of stares from the people at the station.

I softly mumbled sorry and bowed a little. The others just giggled.

"Hinata, my faraway friend!"

I shaked my head jokingly then I bump my shoulders into his. Well, that's how we say hello.

"Woah! Did you gain muscles? It hurts."

His making this fake whimpering sounds as he massages his shoulder.

"Whatever. Let's go."

He nodded. He knew that will be going to Karasuno High School first before heading home.

"Daddy, carry!" I looked down and saw Miyouko extending both of his hands upwards like what he said, waiting to be carried.

"Okay." I carried him and the other two are grabbing Pedro's shirt.

Some of Pedro's baggage was sent earlier, it will be inconvenient for all of us if he's carrying a lot of bag s and other souvenirs for the children.

We waited for a bus and shortly after there is a bus going to Karasuno.

-$-

After arriving at Karasuno, I saw Coach Ukai, Takeda-sensei, other teachers whom became my teachers during my 3 years in high school, Vice principal is also there! And of course still wearing his "hair," if you onow what I mean.

There are also students, a lot of students and some are wearing the black jacket we also wear proudly.

I smiled at them and asked, "What's happening sensei?"

"One, two..."

"Welcome back to Karasuno High School Hinata!"

(●__●)

"W-Woah! Thank you!" After there greeting they gave me a boquet of flowers and even a necklace made of orange flowers.

"Thank you again, you didn't need to do this though!" I laughed a little because I'm still at awe. They made the effort only because I dropped by again on the school premises.

"You are our precious alumni you know!"

The teachers asked what I've been to and I answered them basically the same thing, volleyball.

Takeda-sensei, Coach Ukai and the players guided us to the gymnasium.

I inhaled the scent of the gyma and it's still the same.