Chapter 9

Hinata's POV

I woke up light headed.

"Mom, Nii-chan's awake!" that must be Natsu.

I don't feel any strength in me right now.

"Shouyou! I'm glad your awake."

My mom is crying.

"Where's my babies?"

My heart was ebeating so fast. Please be safe for daddy.

"They're safe. They are in their incubators now because they were born prematurely."

I nodded and it feels like a weight was lifted.

The doctor came and check how was I doing. They injected me at my spine, they said it's necessary because I didn't give birth to him/her naturally.

"What's the gender?"

"Why don't you check now? We'll bring a wheelchair for you." the doctor smiled then exited the room.

A few minutes later, a nurse came with a wheelchair and assisted me.

We are on our way to the nursery room, as we enter we heard cries from different babies.

She guided me at the innermost part of the nursery. There I saw, 3 incubators with 3 little babies in them.

"It's them." she smiled at me and guided me nearer to them.

They're butt naked that is why I saw whether the 3 of them is a girl or a boy.

And... they are all boys. My tears just flows on its own and I was so happy because the babies are safe.

One of them started crying, it's the baby in the middle.

"You can touch him."

There is a hole at the side of the incubator where I can put my hand.

I held his tiny hand and he stopped crying. Maybe, he recognized that I'm his dad.

After the baby stopped crying, I went to the other incubators then held their hands.

"You can give them milk later if you need a suitable formula milk for them or the donated breast milk. Oh! By the way, the one in the left was the first baby, the second is the baby in the middle, and the liast child is the one in the right."

"Thank you."

"Do you have names for them?"

"Yeah."

I came up with their names as I saw them.

"Mitoshi for the first born, Miwako for my baby in the middle, and Miyouko for my last child." I smiled because the names are fitting for them. Their names derived from my name and their father, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Hmmm nurse?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Can I have their surname different from mine? I want them to have the same surname as their father, but we're not together." I said the last phrase in a small voice.

Why did I come up with this idea? He can't be with them but I think they deserve to have their other father's surname.

"I think it can be. I'll talk to the doctor and bring the papers needed for them to be registered officially."

I thanked her again and we headed back to my room

"They're cute right?" as soon as I enter, my mom asked me the question.

"Yeah! They are!"

"You should rest now, Shouyou."

I just hummed then went to sleep.

-$-

I was woken up by the noise. Why is it so noisy?

I opened my eyes and saw my teammates.

"Shoyo!"

"Hinata!"

"Hinata-kun!"

Different voices but shouting the same name.

"How are you feeling? Are you hungry?" Daichi-senpai and Sugawara-senpai asked.

"No, thank you."

"Where are the babies, Hinata?" Takeda-sensei asked. Yup! He's here to together with Coach Ukai.

"They were born prematurely so we can only see them at the glass window of the nursery."

"Awwww..."

"Y'all can still see them though."

The door opened amd revealed my mom.

"I talked to the nurse, they can move the babies near the window so you can see them."

"Thank you!" the ever hyper Nishinoya-san and Tanaka-san said. The others give their thanks in a small voice.

Coach Ukai and Sugawara-senpai helped me to get on at my wheelchair. We went to the nursery room and all of are at awe when they saw the babies. I can assume that Kageyama won't utter the word 'boke' right now and no salty Tsukushima's today as well. I giggled at the thought.

"No! Don't remove the cloth on your eyes!" Tanaka-san shouted and he was scolded by Takeda-sensei.

"What did you name then Hinata?" Coach Ukai asked.

"Mitoshi is in the left, Miwato the one in the middle, and last is Miyouko."

"What lovely names."

-$-

When they are finished admiring the babies we went back to my room and they left after a while.

My mom went home to get a change of clothes and pack some of the babies stuff.

-$-

tbc.