Chapter 8

Hinata's POV

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Well, I'm trying to imitate Bokuto-san.

(☞゚∀゚)☞

After the practice match with Date Tech, 2 weeks have passed.

I'm super nervous because I'll be expected to give birth at the end of December or early January.

Today, we are going to shop for some bay clothes and all the stuffs!

Sugawara-senpai, Tanaka-san, Nishinoya-san, Daichi-senpai, and Kageyama will be with me. They also wanted to find a gift for the babies.

After practicing, we headed to the mall quarter to seven, we got there at exactly seven and we only have 3 hours before it closes.

We couldn't really find the baby's section and Sugawara-senpai decided to asked the lady and she even guided as there.

"Thank you." Sugawara-senpai and I said.

"Everyone! Each one of us needs to pick 3 sets for everything, make sure it's for both genders. Hinata, you just need to choose a crib, stroller, and the likes, okay?" Everyone nodded at our team captain's command.

Everyone was now at the different areas of the baby's section. I saw a lot of cribs but it is only intended for 1 babies.

I was finding the right crib when something caught my eye, it is a black crib, there's for twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc.

I asked the man for assistance and he told me that the division can be putted down and vice versa. The price is not bad so I decided to get it. I signed the paperwork and also the address they will be dropping it off.

"How about strollers sir?"

"Sure!" I was ecstatic, I didn't know that buying baby stuffs are so fun!

He told me that if I want a matching stroller, or a stroller where 3 babies can fit in.

I chose the stroller where 3 babies can fit in. The same with the crib, I signed some paperworks and it will be send to our house together with the crib.

"Shouyo!"

"What is it Nishinoya-san?"

"Check this out!"

He was holding a onesies which is black with a tint of a little bit orange at the side.

"It looks like our uniform!"

"I'll get this and find some more." he then ran away from me to find another onesies.

"Hinata." Daichi-senpai and Kageyama arrived.

Daichi-senpai is holding a lot of black pairs of clothes and even mittens. While, Kageyama is holding a ball. Ball?

"I'll teach the babies how to play volleyball, they cannot waste any time unlike someone I knew."

"Kageyama!" Daichi-senpai scolded him and I just laughed because he's lioe a scared puppy now.

When everyone is finsihed, we paid for the clothes or rather they paid for the clothes. I didn't know that this are gifts from the whole team, the others who didn't come today throw in money for the clothes and the only thing I paid are the crib and stroller.

"Thank you everyone!" I was on the verge of crying when Tanaka-san said, "You can cry you know!"

Now, the reason of my tears changes, from emotional to laughter.

Captain told me to just catch a bus which is what I did. I bid my farewell and thanks to them. I was waving my hand at them until the time I couldn't see them anymore. Oh, my bike is with me, they allowed it inside since the commuters are little in numbers.

Today was super fun, I can't wait for them to try each of the clothes and cute mittens.

-$-

I got home safe, I'm currently at my bed. I immediately went to sleep because I can feel the tiredness creeping into me.

-$-

I woke up clutching my stomach.

It hurts.

I shouted to get the attention of my mom, the pain is getting worse and I felt like I peed.

"What's wrong?!"

"Nii-chan?"

"Mom, my stomach hurts." I'm gritting my teeth and tried to breathe slowly.

"Did your water broke?! Oh, gosh!"

My mom was panicking and my little sister is clueless.

"I-I'll call for an ambulance."

My mom called the hospital and went to my side trying to soothe the pain.

When I heard the sirens, I relaxed a bit and I couldn't remember what happened after.

-$-

tbc.