Chapter 33 (Part 1)

Hinata's POV

"Daddy?" a small angelic voice softly said.

"Y-Yes?" I removed Ushijima-san's hand on my chin and faced Miyouko.

"Is daddy sick?" he asked in a concerned tone.

"No, daddy is not sick." I motioned him to come near me.

"Then why does Papa-san holding your face?" he tries to reach my face and I chuckled because he can't reach it. I leaned down and let him touch my face.

He rubbed his small hands on my face in a circular pattern and muttered, "Always be well daddy." and he flashed his most angelic smile.

I nodded and responded, "I will."

"Miyouko, daddy needs to drink his vitamins so wait for a moment, okay?" Ushijima-san uttered. There is this weird feeling when he referred to me as 'daddy.' Yes bitch I'm your daddy.

What did I just thought?! I need to straighten my mind, it seems that I'm getting a little bit off the track.

"Vitamins? Sure!"

Ushijima-san handed me the almost empty cup. I didn't noticed when he gulped all that water. I'm a little disappointed, just a little bit. I closed my eyes for a while then put the tablet on my mouth and drink the water.

"Done? Do you feel better?" he asked.

"Yes, thank you." I smiled shyly not really knowing how to respond.

"Is daddy drinking vitamins because he's pregnant with our little sister?" Miyouko innocently ask that caused me to choke on my own saliva.

"W-What? What do you mean Miyouko? Daddy's not pregnant!" clearing Miyouko's speculation.

"You're not? Papa-san is lying?" he looked at Ushijima-san pouting.

"You told me daddy is pregnant!" there is a hint of betrayal on his voice.

I looked at him giving him the 'what-the-hell-did-you-say' look.

"I didn't told him that you are pregnant." his denying it strongly.

"Miyouko, I told you that the three of you are my children, right?" he kneeled down facing Miyouko and gently stroking his face. It is a heartwarming scene.

( ◜‿◝ )♡

"Yes." Miyouko said while nodding.

"What else did I said?" there is a grin plastered on the triplets father.

"...and the future baby in daddy's womb."

Gasp.

N-N-Nani?!

Right now, there is a bewildered look on my face. I want to scream but I can't!

"Daddy? Are you okay? You're super red!"

"Why don't you go outside and play Miyouko? Daddy needs to rest." Ushijima-san said while grinning and after a while, he convinced Miyouko to go outside. We are now alone at the room.

"W-What the hell?" I looked at him and punch him... but not that hard. I tried to punch him again but he catched my left hand and pushed me down the bed. He is currently on top of me, the omega he impregnated 5 years ago.

He slowly leaned down and now his face is besides mine. I can't move my right hand even though it's free and I don't know why, I just felt weak.

I snapped out of it when I felt Ushijima-san's breath on my cheeks and I can freakin' feel that his sniffing me!

"You still smell great." he whispered with his deep enticing voice and fuck! This fucker! My heartbeat is getting loud and loud. I can also feel his fast heartbeat. I can't even tell if it's mine or his on this point.

After a while, I felt a tingling sensation on my neck. It was abrupt but enough for me to know that this bitch just kissed me!

I was about to argue back but I suddenly felt his lips pressed on my chin and after a short pause he lightly bit it. He proudly stood up while I am freaking out internally!

"Rest well Shoyo." then just that, he smoothly exited the room.

⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

-$-

tbc.

-$-

That's just day 1! How about the succeeding days? Can Hinata take it?!

Probably not 😂

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

Our Child ✓ (Ushijima x Hinata) Haikyuu!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara