Chapter 39

Hinata's POV

6th Day

We finished breakfast and we plan to visit a park today.

This will be the second to the last day Ushijima-san will spend with us.

"Shoyo, what do you think of this?" Ushijima-san is showing a three pairs of pink polo shirt and white khaki shorts. "This will look great for the kids."

I agree. They'll look good in that.

"Okay."

"Great, I'll check the kids at the bathroom and also to prepare," he marched out of the room leaving the clothes behind.

While they're not here, I chose my outfit. I'll just go with a black sweatshirt, ripped jeans, and some red checkered polo for style.

"Daddy! I smell great! Smell me!" Mitoshi said while leaping towards me.

"Yes yes you smell great." I said chuckling.

"You didn't even smelled me." now he's pouting.

"Papa-san chose your outfits, go change now."

"Okay!"

I left the triplets with Ushijima-san and went to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, style my hair, and to calm myself for a bit. I'm not really freaking out but I'm nervous, this will be like a family date and it's new for me, for us.

Breathe in. Breathe out. Okay! I'm ready.

I went out and the four are not there anymore.

I change into my clothes and tie the red checkered polo in my waist, I also folded the hem of the jeans until it's above my ankle. I'm now putting on my no-show socks when I notice someone entering the room.

I looked up and saw Mitoshi. I examined him and his polo buttons are messily done.

"Why?"

"Daddy my buttons is not nicely done."

"Who did it?"

"Papa-san did."

"Okay, come here. Daddy will fix it for you."

While his walking towards me, I took the opportunity to finish putting on my socks.

I started to unbutton his polo when I remembered something. I stopped unbuttoning and went outside the room.

"Ushijima-san!" I shouted to call his attention. It didn't took him a minute before he's infront of me.

"Why?"

"I forgot about it but it's called outside today, they can't go out with a thin layer of clothing."

He looks like he realized it to, "You're right, I'll fetch the kids and change them again."

I nodded and went back to the room.

"Daddy, why?"