Chapter 29

Hinata's POV

"T-Tendou-san..." I immediately stood up and went near him in panic.

"Are you alright?"

Tendou-san only nodded. Of course. No one will admit they're not okay.

I looked at the kids whom I didn't noticed behind me and also staring at Tendou-san, the difference between our stares is that my stare means curiosity about his tear while these three is curious about how Tendou-san did his hair beacuse they also want a spiky hair but they always failed.

To talk with Tendou-san properly, we need to make sure it's in private and the kids don't eavesdrop.

"Why don't you invite Sukeina-chan and the baby to play while you wait for daddy?"

"Sukei-chan? And the cute red hair baby?" Mitoshi asks, if you're wandering who's Sukeina-chan, she's the daughter of Coach and Sensei. And Tendou-san and Ushijima-san's  child is indeed cute with its red hair. Upon remembering it, all I can do is sigh.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"You, okaaaay?" Mitoshi prolonging his last word in a cute way. I smiled ans nodded. Am I also one of those I described earlier? Nevermind.

"They're active, I hate seeing another Hinata, it pisses me off."

I immediately backed off and instinctively put my hands infront of my face and creating a letter "X."

"I will not harm you Hinata." then his bored gaze landed on my doubtful ones.

"W-Why did you shed a tear earlier? You're sad or something?" I carefully ask.

"It has nothing to do with you. I'm just hear to tell you we're leaving in 30 minutes."

My mouth formed the 'o' shape then slowly nodded.

"Let me just take a quick shower with and pack some extra clothes for the kids."

I turned my back on him and started walking. I'm debating on whether I'll look back or not but of course I looked back.

I immediately regret it when I saw a lonely figure of a man.

What happened to Tendou-san?

-$-

After taking a quick shower, I got dressed and headed downstairs. When I was at the living room, I called the triplets and told them they need to get dressed.

"Where are we going?"

"To a play station! Yay!"

"Really?!" Miwato squealed and dashed off, the other two followed him while leaping.

They're really excited.

"I'll just dressed the kids and we're good to go " I politely smiled at our guests.

"Okay, Hinata-kun." Takeda-sensei said. Wait. Should I address him as Ukai-sensei now? I'm still not used to it that's why I still call him Takeda-sensei and he told me it's fine.

-$-

"We're ready!" the triplets said in unison and on there identical clothes. They are very lovely!

"Hinata, the triplets, and... Pedro-san is it?"

Pedro nodded.

"You're all wearing to same outfit!" Yamaguchi explained.

I looked at Pedro and Yamaguchi's right, we can be mistaken as a couple. We're both wearing flower patterned polo paired. Mine is red patterned that is paired with white shorts and Pedro's polo is blue patterned and also paired with white shorts. And the triplets... their flower pattern is a mixture of blue and red but their shorts were black.

I chuckled a bit and nodded in response with Yamaguchi's observation.

"Pffftt... we really look like a family."

"There's nothing funny here." Ushijima-san butted in.

I furrowed my eyebrows but I chose to just ignore him and there I saw Mitoshi being all shy while walking towards Sukeina-chan. Hmmm...

"Sukei-chan w-what do you think of my outfit?" Mitoshi asked while batting his eye repeatedly. This child...

"Hey! I'm not giving him to you!"

Huh? But Mitoshi's not asking for Sukeina-chan though. What did he mean?

"Keishin! What are you saying?!" in Takeda-se- or rather Ukai-sensi on his low threatening voice.

To be honest, I don't know what's happening. I looked at Miwato and our gaze met.

"Daddy, Coach was just overreacting. Besides, who will like that robot? She doesn't even know how to smile and all she did was pull at my hair! She's not cute! Period. Hmmmp."

"Miwato! That's rude."

"Miwato she's cute!" Mitoshi argued.

"S-S-Stop." Miyouko tries to come in between but it failed.

The two started to quarrel and no one will admit defeat. Before they make their fight really big, I bent down and stared at the 2 fuming kids.

"Are you finish?"

Both stopped arguing and they both looked at me with their furrowed eyebrows. They didn't answer me.

"I'll asked again. Are. You. Finish?" I made sure to give emphasis on every word in my question.

"Yeah."

"How about you Miwato?"

He glanced at his sibling one more time and nodded.

"Is what you did good?"

They both shook their head.

"What will you do next?"

They lowered their head more and after a good 5 seconds. They looked at each other and muttered sorry. Mitoshi went near Miwato and hugged him, Miwato also hugged him back.

"Who else will you say it to?"

Miwato answered, "Sukeina-chan and his parents, daddy."

I nodded. I was about to give my own apology first but Miwato beat me to it.

"I'm so sorry. Sukeina-chan is cute but she needs to smile. And Sukeina-chan, can you not pull my hair anymore? It hurts. And sowrry Coach and Sensei."

"It's okay, Sukeina-chan is just shy but can you three be her friends?"

The three nodded.

"Hinata here is-" my mom stopped at her tracks when she felt maybe the tension that was here a while ago.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted something." my mom said.

"It's nothing grand." sensei reassured.

"You're going now?" mom asks when she saw us all dressed up.

"Yeah, we'll take the kids on the newly opened mall and pick up Tsukushima-kun on the way.

-$-

After a while, we arrived at Tsukushima's house.

We immediately spotted them because they're just standing near their door.

From Tsukushima's house, we will walk for about 20 minutes to reach the mall when suddenly I feel uneasy.

There's something that is bugging me but I forgot what it was.

Heck, I think it's something really important.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

THANK YOU FOR READING!!