Chapter 27

Miwato's POV

We are waiting for Pedro-san to finish bathing and I just want to share my opinion about our 'other dad.'

Why does Miyouko like him? Well, because I don't!

"Pedro-san!"

"Mitoshi?" he guessed.

I pouted and stomp my feet. I heard him chuckle, "Of course I know it's you Miwato, you're so loud!"

I looked at him suspiciously and I thought of an idea.

*evil laugh*

"Let's go and take our bath," dad said.

Mitoshi and I said 'okay.'

When I am sure that dad and Mitoshi is already in the bathroom, I waved my hand in front of Pedro-san and I signal him to kneel down. He hesitated at first but he still kneel down.

"I want to sleep with you today, can I?"

"Hmmm... why? It reaaaally sounds suspicious."

I need more convincing power.

"I just miss you," then my killer signature - teary eyes.

He raised his both hand and admitted defeat. I knew it! I'm really charming!

"Okay, bud."

YES!

"Miwato! Where are you~" Mitoshi sang.

"Coming!"

I immediately went to the bathroom with a grin in my face.

This will be fun!

-$-

After we take a bath, Mitoshi and that man are already waiting for us.

Dad is saying something to that man but I can't hear it. Go daddy! Make him suffer! HAHAHA

Well, I maybe a little bad but... wait, why do I need to explain it to y'all? Nevermind.

Daddy prepared us some one piece cloth and I can't argue because I'll look awesome in those.

After changing, I went beside Pedro-san who was busy watching One Piece, I sat in his lap and we both watch the anime.

I heard the clicking sound from the bathroom door. That was quick.

I glanced at Miyouko and that man. Oh. Not bad, he have a nice built same as my dad.

Miyouko also change into the same clothing as Mitoshi's and mine.

"Miwato come here, I'll blow dry your hair."

I run towards dad and Mitoshi is standing from the seat infront of the vanity.

"You will sleep first, Mitoshi?" he nodded, he really looks sleepy.

"Okay then, have a good night."

I sat and dad begins to blow dry my hair and it tickles! Hihihi

A few minutes have passed and I'm ready to go to bed!

That's when my plan begins MWAHAHAHA. My plan is to let Ushijima-san feel that he's the outsider of this family, let him feel it up to his core. By doing so, I need Pedro-san to be in the same bed as us. That would be a perfect plan, right?

-$-

Daddy is doing Miyouko's hair already and after him, dad will blow dry his own hair.

I was busy daydreaming when Mitoshi kicks me.

"Ouch." I looked at him and saw him murmuring while sleeping. Is he fighting someone in his dream? Arghh.

I looked at dad and...

O_o

WHAAAAAAAT?!

DADDY IS SITTING AND THAT MAN IS DRYING DAD'S HAIR AND GOSH!!

DADDY DON'T BLUSH!!!!

I'm more determined now to execute my plan.

I was glaring at the man the whole time but I don't think he felt it because he and dad are like the only person in the world right now and it's really creepy.

"Dad let's sleep!"

He was startled then he blinks multiple times 🙄. That's right, dad. Wake up from that dreamy state.

ಠಿ_ಠ

"O-Of course, let's sleep!"

I nodded.

"You can sleep in the futon Ushijima-san." my dad said.

"Okay." Miyouko also went in that man's futon. I glanced at Pedro-san who is also preparing to sleep.

I grinned, let my plan begin.

"Daddy, lay beside Mitoshi already!" I excitedly said.

"O-Okay, what happened to you? You're kind of hyper tonight. Aren't you tired?"

I sighed, it's part of my acting. I can't stop myself from giggling that is why I bit my lip and sighed again.

"I'm tired dad. Can Pedro sleep beside me tonight?" I said in my pleading voice.

"H-Huh?"

I went beside Pedro and hug him. "Pedro-san you'll sleep beside me tonight, right? You promised," then I pouted.

"Yeah, of course! You can also sleep in the futon."

I shaked my head, "NO!" I started to fake my whimpers.

I glanced at dad and he looked torn and he is looking at that man, again. "Daddy, please?"

"Alright, you win little man."

I smiled and said 'thank you.'

I glanced at that man Miyouko called "Papa-san." And guess what? I like his reaction!

He is gritting his teeth and glaring at Pedro-san. But I think Pedro-san didn't notice it.

I climb in our bed and went to sleep beside Mitoshi.

Pedro-san was about to get his blanket but the four of us will share a blanket.

We were laying like this:

Daddy - Mitoshi - Me - Pedro-san

Miyouko and him is in the floor near daddy's side.

"Daddy."

"Hmmm?"

"I feel like the five of us are a family! You, our dad and Pedro-san the other dad!" then I giggled.

I heard a small sound and I'm guessing it's that man again.

"Sleep beside us Hinata Shoyo." I glanced at him in shock and what shock me more is that he pulled Dad.

I stood up and looked at them and there I saw dad comfortably laying at that man's chest.

The plan backfired.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

Hello! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! 'Til next update.

I would like to thank everyone for sparing some time to read my work.

(~_~メ)

THANK YOU!