Chapter 11

Hinata's POV

"Mitoshi! Miwato! Miyouko!"

I was shouting because they are at the shore and playing there. I didn't even put yet a sunblock for them.

The three of them are identical. They looked a lot like their father, having an olive brown hair at the roots then becoming dark brown, they're also taller than most children their age, the only thing they got from me is their brown eyes.

You may be asking what their dominant hand are. Well, they ambidextrous. I confirmed it because when one of them uses their right to either eat or write scribbles the other two will also use the right and when someone uses the left they will also use the left.

Now, they are 3 years old and we're at Rio.

Coach Ukai assisted me to find the other coaches who knows about beach volleyball. The Coach of Nekoma doesn't know anyone who does beach volleyball. Then he recommended the coach of Shiratotizawa, he told us that there's no seriouc beach volleyball here if I really want to pursue it I can go to Brazil. It was no easy feat, I decided immediately and needed to prepare for a year before I go to Brazil. The opportunity given to me will last for a year so I'm making the most out of it.

"DAAAAAAAAADDYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

The three of them are leaping towards me and I can't help but smile at the sight.

"LET'S PLAAAAAAAY!!" they are giggling after every statement they say.

"Okay but first let me put a sunblock."

-$-

They are now playing at the volleyball court intended for kids. I was practicing with others and I was trying to master the wind, the right time to hit a ball, toss, and everything. In beach volleyball, there is only two players so we should do every positions there is.

After the practice I was resting when the triplets are running towards me.

"Daddy we saw a girl in a bikini!" Mitoshi in his whispering voice.

(@_@)

"Who taught you that?!"

"Noya-senpai!" he proudly said.

"It's not good to check out others okay? It's rude."

"Okay daddy, sorry." then he kissed me.

"Daddy where's Pedro-san?"

"Maybe at school?"

Pedro is a Brazilian who we met at the day of our arrival and he's also at the same apartment as ours, it's like we share the apartment to save for rent.

The other two are playing at the sand building castle while Mitoshi is like a grown up.

-$-

We're now at our room, they're so tired that they only take a super quick shower. I tucked them and they fell asleep fast.

"Hinata." Pedro called

"Yes?"

"Can you get me the autograph of Kodzuken? Please!"

"Sure thing." then I laughed a little. Who's Kodzuken? It is Kenma. He's now a professional gamer who also does YouTube while in college. He sponsors me, beach volleyball players are supported by bunch of sponsors.

-$-

I was awaken by the noisy shouting of the three and jumping on the bed.

"Why don't you all calmed down?"