Chapter 17

Hinata's POV

When I saw Ushijima-san and Miwato together, I panicked and dragged Miwato away from him. Away from his father.

My mind was occupied when I heard a bunch of cries.

I ran immediately towards the two od them and Miwato was running towards me.

I carried him and walked towards Miyouko.

I stopped halfway because someone was carrying Miyouko.

"U-Ushijima-san."

He was patting the back of Miyouko who's clinging to him.

I couldn't imagine that I'll ever saw a scene like this.

He was now rocking Miyouko back and forth, Miyouko stopped crying and now he's sleeping.

I hold my breath and went to their side.

"I can handle this."

"No."

"What happened here?" Korai-san was now here and when he saw that Miyouko was sleeping and now even Miwato. He told me if we already want to go home and let the kids rest.

I nodded but I don't know how to hold this two , they're so heavy if I try to carry them both. I don't want to wake them up.

"I'll help you. I have my car with me."

"Oh, great! Why don't you take the offer Hinata?"

What choice do I have?

Korai got me the things I changed with and even the backpack where the things of the triplets are stored.

"I'll give this back after I wash it."

"No worries, they're extra here and no one will really use then anyway." Ushijima-san said.

I nodded though I felt bad.

"Mitoshi do you also want to sleep?"

"Later, daddy."

"Okay."

Mitoshi and I was after Ushijima-san. He opened the door for us and he tucked Miyouko and let him leaned at the door. Next is Mitoshi, he's in the middle seat.

"Hand me Miwako."

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)

He knows his name?!

"I'll carry him in the back."

"No, you'll sit in front. He hold Miwato then putted him beside Mitoshi. After he made sure that the seatbelts were on he closes thale door.

He opene ld the front seat and jog to the driver's side.

I closed the door after I seat and secured my seatbelt.

"Are they your child?"

"Hmmm..."

"Where's their mom?"

"She's currently in Rio."

Lies.

He nodded.

"How old are they?"

"Three."

Lies.

"We're here."

Oh shoot. I didn't give him to where we should be dropped off.

I looked outside and saw a traditional Japanese house and it's quite big.

He went out so I followed. He handed his key to someone. He opened the side where Miyouko was and carried him. I also did the same. Mitoahi is not asleep so it was easy because I can't carry them both.

I followed him and he guide us to a room, it looks like a traditional Japanese house but thw interior of the room is renovated and made into a modern one.

We laid Miwato and Miyouko, removed their jackets and shoes.

I went to Mitoshi and removed his shoes, I held his small hands and tucked him beside Miyouko.

After a while, he was also sound asleep.

I saw Ushijima-san leaning at the door frame.

"They looked like me."

*badump*

"W-What do you mean? Ha ha they looked exactly their mother."

I was lying a lot recently.

"Hmmm... okay. Do you want some tea?"

I couldn't even say my answer when he walked away and saying he will prepare some tea.

His back is really broad. Sigh.

I seated at the chair near the bed and let my mind wander.

"Ehem!"

When someone cleared their throat I immediately snapped out from my imagination.

He was holding a tray with two cups of  tea and two pieces of cake.

He putted it at the table and seated at the chair across mine.

"What is their names?"

"Mitoshi is the first, then Miwato, lastly Miyouko." I told him as I was pointing which is which.

"They're adorable."

I thanked him and it was sipent after.

Gosh! So awkward.

I was thinking about a subject when Tendou-san crossed my mind.

"How are you and Tendou-san?"

"Were good."

"So, when do you plan to settle down with him?"

"Settle down? Why? We are not together."

"Ha? But I saw you ki- nevermind."

I was feeling very tired all of a sudden and yawned.

"Do you also want to rest?"

"Nah. Don't want to impose any longer."

He stood up then went outside of the room.

Rude.

Is he and Tendou-san not a thing anymore? But why?

I was deep in thought when Ushijima-san came in with matress. He put it on the floor near the bed. He went in a cabinet and he pulled out pillows and even blanket.

"I-I don't r-really want to rest h-here."

"I insist."

He was fixing it and after he was done he told me that we'll be needing something do not hesitate to call him because he'll be at the room next door.

I was left sitting, he didn't even finished his tea and the cake was never touched.

I finished my tea and cake and decided to also eat his cake.

*Yawn*

"Guess I'll also rest."

There is too much event recently that I can't keep up.

-$-

tbc.