A/N

Hello!

I can't really change the title at this point 😅

The twins really came unexpected that's why it's not really "Our child" but should be "Our Children," but the current title will not be changed.

How do you find the ending of the story?
(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Thank you for reading this far! I hope you'll have a great day ahead!

I started this as soon as I enter wattpad community again last October and it's already finished! Yey! After a long hiatus from time to time, we made it!

I really planned that the ending will be Ushijima's POV and that's his first and last POV. The Epilogue was a recap of the whole story but this time, it's in his point of view :) Hope you liked it!!!

AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!

What was my inspiration in writing this fanfic? I really like mpreg fanfic that has the plot of secret pregnancy 😂

And the 150 followers I gained!!!!!!! I didn't expect that I'll reach that number 😂 thank you very much!!!!! I feel so happy everytime I saw votes, comments, and followers. And everytime they popped out on my notifications I'll just say thank you and screenshot it 😂!! For my first reader and the first person who added this and voted! You made me so happy back then that up until now I still remember you! That was around when I finished writing Chapter 14 and I still remember that the first 100 read was from me rereading my story 😂 remembering it now, I feel lucky to have you guys reach this note and finish the story!!!!

Stay tuned for other stories!!!!

I feel so happy and now that I'm realizing that it's really finish, I'm crying :'( I am so attached with the story and the readers 🤧 From October 9 up until today, I feel so blessed!! Thank you so muchhhhhhh!!!!!