Chapter 26

Hinata's POV

1 minute.

5 minutes.

7 minutes.

10 minu-

Arggggggh. I can't take this anymore! The silence is killing me!

"I'll go check my kids."

"Our."

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, right. Our," giving much emphasis in the word "our."

"How did they know that I'm their dad?"

🤨

I just shrugged and left him there.

I went in our room and saw the triplets reading bedtime stories with Pedro while mom is fixing... uhmm... I guess the 2 futons. Do we really need two when Ushijima-san can sleep with me?

(⊙_◎)

WHAT DID I JUST THINK?! OH FUCK I'M DOOMED!

I slowly breathe to calm myself and when my rational thinking is back I went to cabinet to get some pajamas for me and the kids.

I got their matching orange one piece suit and some normal silk pj's for me.

I opened the last drawer to get some clean underwear when I saw a piece of paper sticking out at the one of the drawer. Due to curiosity I opened it and read what it says.

O_o

DNA TEST RESULT

What the heck? I thought I ripped it!

Oh shoot! I ripped it but I didn't throw it away. Some clever person taped this together but a little bit sloppy.

I looked at the kids, hmmm...

"Look here Ushijimas'"

They looked at me slowly and based from their looks they're asking why.

I lifted the paper and I didn't let their reaction pass. They're eyes went wide with their small gasp.

"Well?"

"Ha ha ha." the strained laugh of Mitoshi.

"What's that?" Miwato innocently asked.

I looked at Miyouko, and his eyes met mine.

"Uhmmm... K-Kage-chan... he read it for us but we're the one who taped it back together."

"Is it true?"

The other two bowed their head and nod.

I sighed, "Let's go downstairs."

I exited first the room and before that I told Pedro that he can take a bath first.

I saw the triplets walking behind me and they are inaudibly whispering.

"Kitchen?" They asked.

"Yeah, let's meet your dad."

They are strangely nervous, which is a new to me since Miwato and Mitoshi always seems confident.

"Do you want to continue this?"

"Yup dad. I-I want to meet Papa-san." he smiled sweetly the same as his brothers.

When we entered the kitchen, I met the burning gaze of Ushijima-san, not with anger but with something else but I can't decipher it.

"Hey." he said pertaining to the kids.

"H-Hey." then they bowed a little.

"Why don't you all sit down?"

I am about to help the three to seat on their chair but Ushijima-san beat me to it.

They muttered in a small voice, 'thank you.'

"You're welcome."

I put the paper in the table and Ushijima-san looks confused.

"They knew."

"Knew what?"

"That you're their father."

(●__●)

"R-Really? That's great. Ha ha." he glanced at the kids who's staring at him.

"I still don't like you. Hmmpp! I like Pedro better!" Miwato is throwing his tantrum.

"Miwato. That's not nice." with my serious voice and eyes, he stopped complaining and kept quiet.

"You can visit them but you can't bring them home. That's all. We're going to be busy starting tomorrow, will tour Pedro here in Sendai."

"He's more important?"

"Huh? Of course. He was there when I needed some help when I was alone in a foreign land. Compared to you who's enjoying life with a lover." I made sure that he wouldn't here the last phrase.

"We're going to take a bath then sleep, you can take yours after ours. That's all. Let's go."

Mitoshi and Miwato stand up but Miyouko is pouting with his arms crossed.

"Miyouko?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"I didn't got the chance to talk to Papa-san."

(o´・_・)っ

Tsssk. What will I do?

"Do you want to take a bath with him?"

"I CAN?!" The ever so Timid Miyouko just shouted.

When I gained my composure, "S-Sure."

I glared at Ushijima-san and said, "Make sure to keep your eyes on him."

He just nodded and went to carry Miyouko.

"Let's take a bath after them. I'll figure out what to do with you at the bath."

What the heck? I ignored him and went to take a bath with Mitoshi and Miwato. We needed to wait for around 10 minutes before Pedro was finished.

-$-

tbc.

-$-

A/N:

I'm so sorryyyy I didn't had the chance to update for the past few days and I offered you a short update! Again, I'm so sorry! I'll make sure to make the next one long.

♪~(´ε` )

The same as always, I'm so grateful with your support!