Chapter 45

Hinata's POV

It's been three days now since I learned about my pregnancy.

I also didn't inform anyone about it even my teammates.

I rubbed my flat stomach and smiled.

I made an appointment with a gynecologist tomorrow and I'll go there alone. I'm still thinking about how will I inform Ushijima-san about the baby.

"Daddy? Why are you still awake?"

I looked at Miwato and kissed his forehead, "Daddy will sleep now."

"Okay. I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby."

Soon after, I fell asleep while placing my hand on my stomach.

-$-

"Shoyo."

"Hmm..."

"Shoyo..." I felt someone kissed my cheeks and I'm guessing that it's my lover.

"What is it?" I said.

He's saying something but I just woke up so I can't really understand it. I'm quite disoriented.

"The kids and mom is already in the hospital."

"What? Why?"

"Mom said you look really tired that's why she told me to pick you up here. I waited for them at the hospital and went here as soon as they get there."

"That's a long explanation." I smiled, "What time is it now?"

"10 in the morning."

"How about your training?"

"I'll go there after I drop you off."

"Wait for me downstairs."

"I'll prepare your food while waiting."

"Thank you." after I thanked him, he kissed me and went out of the room.

-$-

After dropping me off at MSBY's court. I waited for a while before I took a bus to go to the clinic. I already told the coach that I'll take a leave for today.

I'm anxiously waiting for my name to be called. I'm excited but also nervous. Today is the first ultrasound for my baby. How I wish that Ushijima-san is here with me.

"Is Hinata Shoyo here?"

"I'm here." I raised my hand and stood.

He smiled at me and lead me to the doctor's clinic. I caught a glimpse of his name tag which says 'Yua.'

"Thank you very much." I smiled and I can't really tell if he smiled back because he's wearing a mask.

"No problem."

I entered the clinic and closed the door.

"Good morning Hinata-san. I'm Dr. Gregory. If I'm correct, you're here for an ultrasound."

"Yes."

"Where's your partner?"

"He's... busy." the doctor nodded and write down something on his clipboard.

"Follow me."

I followed behind him and we entered a room full of equipments and... machines?

"You can lay down here." he's pointing at the bed intended for ultrasound.

This brings back memories. I can't really identify how I felt when I did this when I'm pregnant with the triplets.

"How far along are you?"