Part 37

"Let's get fucking wasted"

I see a smile form on his face. He jumps out of the hammock and sticks his hand out for me to grab it. "M'lady" he gestures cheekily as I get up from my spot.

We make our way into the kitchen and begin rummaging through the fridge for all the beer and liquor we can find before heading back outside. JJ turns on the radio and turns the volume up. I strip down to my bra and undies, not bothering to change into a swimsuit, and climb into the hot tub with a bottle of tequila in my hand. I take a big swig and wash it down with a gulp of beer.

"Whoa! Slow down there baby girl!" JJ jokes and takes the tequila bottle from my hand, taking a drink for himself.

I chug down the rest of the beer in my currently opened bottle and take a few more swigs of the liquor. I'm already started to feel the alcohol, I begin singing along to the song currently playing on the radio. JJ chuckles at me and lights up a blunt, takes a hit, and passes it to me. We sit in the hot tub for awhile, smoking and drinking, both now pass the point of being buzzed.

"I gotta pee." I blurt out. I quickly stand up and make my way out of the hot tub and into the house. My body is still dripping wet, causing me to almost slip and fall on the hard wood floor.

When I exit the bathroom I see that JJ has made his way into the house also. He comes over and wraps a clean towel around me and begins helping me dry off. "Feeling better?" He asks. His face is now inches from mine. I can smell the alcohol on his breath. I pause for a moment before shaking my head yes.

The towel that was once draped over my body drops to the floor. JJ and I maintain eye contact, until I see his eyes slowly move down to my lips, then to my body, and then back to my eyes. I copy his actions, moving my eyes away from his, down to his lips, down to his bare chest and torso, and then back up to his eyes. A grin appears on both of our flushed faces.

I feel his lips come crashing into mine. One of his hands has moved to the side of my neck, the other grabs onto my hip, pulling our bodies closer. I don't pull away.

I wrap my arms around the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. It quickly becomes heated and I feel him bend to grab the back of my things and lift me up. I let out a giggle as he walks to his bedroom and places me down on his dresser.

He reconnects the kiss and I scoot my hips forward so that they are pressed firmly against his. I feel his hand reach around to my back, unclipping my bra in one swift motion. I let it fall to the floor. He picks me up again and lays me down on his bed. It might be the alcohol talking, but without hesitation, I make no effort to stop what happens next.