Part 63

*about 2 years later*

"Do you, Olivia Routledge, take this man, Rafe Cameron, to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, till' death do you part?"

"I do."

"Do you, Rafe Cameron, take this woman, Olivia Routledge, to be your lawfully wedded wife. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for better or worse, till' death do you part?"

"I do."

A few happy tears fall down both of our faces as we slide the rings onto each other's fingers.

"By the power vested in me by the state of North Carolina, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Rafe pulls me in for a deep kiss, keeping it PG, considering all of our closest family and friends are here. The waves are softly crashing behind us, making it even more romantic.

Owen does his cute little toddler run up to us. Rafe picks him up and we walk back down the aisle as people are clapping and cheering.

Ever since I was little, I had always dreamed of my wedding day and what my future would look like. Never in a million years would I have imagined it to be this wonderful, all of my dreams have come true. I've just married the love of my life, we have the most perfect son in the world, and we have a sweet baby girl on the way. Picture perfect family, beautiful life, and all of my family and friends by my side.