15: Make it clear

It was like the moment they connected their soft lips a cascade of impulses ran through their bodies.

Sparks flew as Jungkook warmed in to the kiss.

He traced his hands down to Taehyung's slim waist and pulled him on to his lap.

They lost themselves in the moment.

That's when Taehyung noticed...

Jin hyung?

Mother?!

Wait is that J-Jimin hyung?!!

No way!

Taehyung abruptly detached himself from Jungkook.

He shot his electric blue glare in their direction to shoo them away. They seemed to get the idea as they flinched and crept away.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at the sudden loss of warmth.

"Why-"

Shhhh! Jin hyung and mother were watching us! Ugh I'm so embarrassed i could melt down a drain.

You're serious?

Without warning Jungkook captured Taehyung's lips once again but had to retreat when he felt the other bite harshly on his bottom lip.

"O-ow! What the fuck Taehyung!"

Jungkook had never realised the intensity of the hunger he'd held in for Taehyung. His instincts were thrashing against him as he attempted to restrain himself from devouring his beautiful Tae there and then.

Taehyung couldn't help but chuckle at Jungkook's cute pout.

He couldn't lie, this was the happiest moment of his entire life. He'd never felt so whole, so complete. But any of the guests could come out wondering, and there was no guarantee Mother, Jin and Jimin had gone.
He didn't want such a precious moment's memory to be stained.

As soon as he realised what he'd done he felt his heart sink at how much he'd hurt the other.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm" he was clearly pissed.

"Jungkook look here" Taehyung cooed. He gently grabbed the sides of Jungkook's face and turned him towards his own. He leaned in and pressed their foreheads together so the tips of their noses were touching.

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"For making you think that way. It's not that I don't want you, every part of me is craving yours, but I didn't want you to get hurt anymore than you already had been in the past Tae. I wanted to make sure you were comfortable with the pace and I promise you I never mea-"

"It's okay Jungkook! I understand. But you should know I'm so grateful for everything. The way you saved me that night, the way you gave me a home, and the way you accepted me as yours. I honestly thought you rejected me!" Taehyung let out a little chuckle.

"Wrong Taehyung. I never rejected you, I just got frustrated at how my parents just assumed everything. I never even knew you properly then, especially not the fact that you're a heavenly angel. Please forgive me."
Jungkook rest his head on Taehyung's shoulder as the other hugged him in return.

"I can't forgive you."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock but before he could act on it Taehyung carried on.

"There's nothing for you to be sorry for, so don't ever apologise."

Jungkook sighed in relief and they remained in each other's embrace in desperation for one another's presence.

"At least I know now that you want me. I was gonna run away with someone else if
you didn't respond haha wha-"

"Don't. Ever. Say. That. Again."

Taehyung shuddered at the darkness of Jungkook's tone but continued teasing him anyway.

***

"They're here!"
"Yeah!"
"Congratulations!"
"They look so cute together!"

The guests roared at the entrance of the young couple. Taehyung's cheeks were slightly pink, Jungkook just rolled his eyes. Miyeon was waiting for them to reach the front of the hall impatiently.

Jungkook sighed. He didn't enjoy how extra his mother was, hosting a grand event for the smallest of reasons.

It's not like we got married.
(Yet lol)

The Jeon Alpha had already joined Miyeon, Jin and Namjoon stood beside them and they gestured for the two to stand next to them.

"Thank you for your time tonight. We hope you are just as content as we are for our young princes Jungkook and Taehyung."
They bowed.

Then all the guests bowed like dominos in return.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung.

Ready to be all mine?

Hell yeah!

I'll make you unable to walk for weeks.

Jungkook winked and Taehyung frantically turned away hiding his tomato red face.

Taehyung huffed.
And I was so proud of the thought I was taking the lead...

Y Thank you for all the support 🤗
💜💜💜
Love you guys so much