27: Starting the plan

The Kim Palace was soon in sight.

Jimin sighed in relief, this journey really had taken a toll on him.
Dark circles around his eyes as he rode the horse while Taehyung kept alert at all times. He really just wanted to go back, Taehyung was terrible company yet again. (Lol can u remember from Better;))

But looks like he thought too soon.

"Jimin, how long have you been friends with Jungkook."

"FINALLY YOURE TALKING!" He could see Taehyungs arched eyebrow as he cleared his throat and continued, "Well id say a long time."

"..."

"..."

"... go on,"

"I literally just told you, a looooong time."

Taehyung sighed in disbelief.
"You know what I mean please just answer properly."

"Haha ok ok, when we were small it used to be me and my sister, our parents were beta and so was she, but I was lucky enough to be an alpha, so I was recruited to be part of the army of Euphoria.
That's how I met Jungkook.
We trained together, and he seemed like he was going through some hard times. Man I still remember he used to train until his muscles would give out, constantly practising sparring and building his stamina. Everyone admired him you know, of course he was the prince, but there was an unusual charm to his methods of fighting. We all wanted to learn it haha. So I asked him to teach me, that was the first time we spoke."

"Why does he always have to try so hard, he's perfect anyway." Taehyung mumbled just loud enough for Jimin to catch onto to.

"Don't ask me I wonder that all the time. Anyway so what's the plan?" Jimin questioned as they'd come to a halt.
Taehyung had led Jimin towards the backside of the palace where he'd look down to from his window and plan an escape route everyday.

After repeating the plan endless an number of times, Jimin finally nodded, and Taehyung did his best to trust it would turn out they way it was mapped out in his head.

Taehyung sneaked towards the door that led to the servants quarters. It was easy enough to break considering the horrid state the old wood was in.
They took a look inside only to see many stunned and scared faces looking back.
"Don't worry, we won't cause any trouble. I'm Kim Taehyung, and I order you to let this man stay with you here for the time being."
They all obediently nodded and Taehyung smiled satisfied. Then he whipped out the black hat from the bag attached to the horse and wore it, hiding the upper half of his face.

"Stay here. I'll be back as soon as I can."
"Ok." Jimin answered.

***

It was too bad Jungkook was already feeling a bit beaten down due to the loss of blood from the back of his head, otherwise the one attacking him wouldn't have had a chance to see daylight again.

He let the first two hits slide; one had burst his bottom lip, but as soon as the third fist came flying his way he latched a firm grip onto it, leaving Jisung confused and unable to move.

"Yah, Jisung. I'll be kind since I feel sorry for you and since you're my mate's supposed brother but keep this in your mind. I could easily crush you, don't try me."
His gaze was cold with a sharp red illuminating his eyes.

Jisung opened his mouth, but could say nothing.

"And get me out of these chains." He pointed to his wrists that were already sore around the imprint of the shackles.

"I can't do that."

"Why on earth not?!"

"Father would kill me." Jisung gulped when he realised what he said wasn't exaggeration at all.

"Ugh fine then explain what your father needs from me." Jungkook simply said with a blank face, though inside he was dying to know.

Just then the sound of frantic footsteps was heard.
Jungkook leaned towards where it was coming from, trying to make out what they were saying.

"Yes yes we were instructed to bring him here."
"But the other one is in there too."
"So? Not our problem, just do as we're told."

The clanking of metal chains against the door echoed throughout the room until it was finally open and another body was thrown inside. Immediately after the door was locked up again and the guards had left.

So now in the room there were two people, one dead body and now an addition to the lot.

"Who are you?" Jisung asked.
The person removed his hat and smirked.

"Miss me brother?"

Hi thanks for reading! Please tell me if you feel this is getting a bit boring. I would love to know what you think of the story so far.
Enjoy your day 💜💜💜