(redo) 8~ I've got you

This voice... how do I know it's Taehyung?

Jungkook was in a state beyond perplexity, it almost scared him how clear the voice that resounded in his head was. Everything within him was screaming that Taehyung needed his help, his protection, but he'd never even had a proper conversation with him before. Why these sudden feelings.

No matter what he did, he couldn't shake away the voice, and his heart was skipping beats at thoughts of what might be happening to Taehyung.
For sure there was something that connected them, something they weren't aware of.
He never got the chance to see Taehyung again, even though he'd tried hard to look for him, but the Kim Alpha always had his wicked ways of sensing this.
The only reason they would prevent Jungkook from seeing Taehyung was because they were hiding something.

Without even realising it Jungkook began sinking into an immense outburst of anger.

How dare they try and harm my Taehyung?! Wait, 'my' Taehyung?! What's wrong with me?

Taehyung was in trouble. He had to do something regardless of how strange this all was and the fact it was so late.

Jungkook got his cape on and chose to ride his own horse so it would be quicker.

He stealthily sneaked through the corridors of the palace rushing outside and past all the trees and tall grass and all of a sudden he felt a strong presence on his wrist.

"Son, where are you going at this time?" His mother asked him with worry in her expression.

"Mother, I, need to see someone."

"Son who is it that you're going to see? And at this time?!"

In the rush of the moment Jungkook was eager to answer quick and slip away.
"Uh mother please don't tell anyone I have to go to Taehyung-" He didn't even realise he had said the name. "Oh uh I-I mean"

"Taehyung? You're meaning Kim Taehyung right? How come?" Miyeon was determined to know what was going on.

Jungkook stood there blank for a minute or so, before he finally decided to let her know what he'd just experienced.

"You heard his voice, in your mind?"

"Yes,"

"And that day we went to settle the relation between Jin and Namjoon, you're saying you felt a strange tugging sensation when your eyes met. Why haven't you told me any of this before?!"

"Mother I wasn't sure what to think of it myself! But I have to go!"

"I think I know what's going on between you two, I'm so glad we made the right decision earlier. Yes Jungkook go, and bring him back with you. Say it was my command."

Jungkook hastily nodded before rushing off on his way.

Taehyung I'm coming. Please hang on.

***
The Kim Palace
***
Taehyung tried his best to dodge each fist that was thrown at him but it was no use. He couldn't think of what he'd done wrong to deserve this, but he didn't oppose because he was told they treated him better than any other omega was in the past. He was being allowed to live, that was more than enough, and he'd tried to be grateful but the way they broke him made him feel that perhaps it would be easier to die. Maybe his mother was right.

"YOU. Punch FILTHY. Smack OMEGA! How dare you let them find out you're an omega!" His father growled, running purely on his Alpha. The red was blazing in his eyes and Taehyung felt like a small child trying hard not to let out a cry of pain but he couldn't help it.