(redo) 5~ Shock and horror

Do you guys like BTS World? I have to be honest I kinda got bored of it for a while but now I'm rlly into it again! And heartbeat just gives me the feels 🥺

"TAEHYUNG!"

The loud scream could be heard in a deafening clarity.
It echoed through the corridor and struck off the four walls of his room before striking at his ears. A shudder of fear went down Taehyung's spine. He felt paralysed. He knew what was waiting for him...

Head down, Taehyung suppressed the panic he was feeling as he found himself at the door of the voice's owner, his father.

***

"Ah man how much I wish I could be the one beating that filthy omega up!" Jisung smirked.

Seokjin's heart rose to his throat every time he heard a sound from next door.
Taehyung was in a lot of pain, and he wanted to help so badly, but he wasn't allowed to.
He knew to Taehyung he was the most evil brother one could ask for, but hidden behind the façade of a 'strong intimidating' alpha there was an innocent and caring young man. Many times he had tried to let Taehyung know that he was there for him, but his mother always had the eyes of an eagle; she saw through everything and threatened to tell his father. But now, now that he would be leaving the palace for good, he couldn't just stand by while his younger brother got beaten for the most insignificant reasons.

Damn this family and its unrealistic reputation of alphas.

"Yah, Jin hyung what's wrong with you. Look I know for some strange reason you have a soft spot for that prick but seriously, you have to admit you wanna be the one holding that whip haha-"

"Shut. It. I'll speak to you later Jisung. Control that tongue of yours."

What the hell is up with Jin hyung?

The corridor was lit with dim yellow lights evenly spaced apart in front of each door. Thankfully in the dark spots it was dark enough to not be seen in the early morning. It had been a good few hours since the beating was over and Jin had waited till he was sure all members of the family were asleep.
Jisung was knocked out on the bed next to his, drool dripping down the side of his lips.

After a few swift steps Jin was outside the room Taehyung was in.

His heart was hammering in his chest.

Ah this is crazy! I can't let myself get caught. And it's going to be awkward as hell when I speak to Taehyung. I know he won't forgive me but I will apologise and finally talk to him, try to help him. Please let this turn out okay.

Just as he was about to open the door...

"Jin darling?"

Wicked old lady.

"Yes mother?"

"You do know that the Jeon family will be here again today for our discussions. It will be yours and your brother's job to engage their son and your husband to be. It's best you get some sleep, I'll deal with that omega." She hissed sweetly.

"Wha- no mother, I think it's best we all get some sleep. I'll leave you to your room."

He grabbed his mother as gently as he could and led her to her room before bowing a good night. He had to have prevented her from going to Taehyung. She would just break him further with her words.

Reluctantly, Seokjin entered his own room and closed the door, shutting away all his emotions.
I'm an alpha, I can't let these emotions get the better of me.

***

Sweat glinted on the top of their foreheads. Jungkook and Namjoon had just finished sparring out on the fresh lawns of their palace.