💖 Epilogue 💖

Special thanks to Aaaaaa1604 and @TrashForTaekookOnly for suggesting the names for the twins 💜 UwU 💜

Maybe it was months of happiness, joy, tears, anticipation, but if anything it was mostly stressful for Jungkook.
He wanted to make sure everything was perfect, that Taehyung wouldn't have any sort of trouble, but Taehyung's cravings were no joke.
And not to mention the mood swings; Jungkook had to be extra extra careful with everything he said and make sure it wasn't interpreted incorrectly or down comes another fight and more tears.
Jin and Miyeon had Taehyung secure when Jungkook wasn't there and they did pretty well.
Though it was a bumpy ride in the end their beautiful twins were born, a boy like Taehyung and a girl like Jungkook.

***
3 years later
***

Taehyung woke to the cute face of his husband and their twins snuggled up together. He sighed as he remembered all the stress that Jungkook was going through, merging the kingdoms meant relocating some families, changing the attitude of those who were prejudiced. Sometimes Jungkook couldn't believe how heartless the people of Faarland could be, so stubborn and unwilling to accept members of the kingdom because of their rank.
Taehyung knew all this but the twins had him so busy he couldn't help out at all. They barely had time together where they could actually breathe and relax in one another's embrace.
Being together as life partners meant that they would share all their struggles and thoughts with one another and guide each other but Taehyung had known Jungkook was hiding so much from him, he knew that his husband was only trying to keep him free from all the tension but he didn't want it to carry on this way.

He sighed heavily once again brushing his fingers through the raven hair of his alpha, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss onto his cheek before getting up to have a shower.

When Taehyung got back Jungkook was already up playing with their kids. Well at least that's what it seemed to be at first, because looking closely Taehyung finally realised Jungkook was struggling with Taemin latched on to his hair and Eunha's teeth deep in his arm.

"Oh my!! Taemin, Eunha stop right now!!" Taehyung quickly grabbed Taemin who seemed to calm down while Jungkook freed himself from Eunha, cuddling her afterwards.

"You mustn't do that to papa hmm?" Jungkook said with a cute voice from just having woken up.

"We were just twying to wake you up" she answered innocently, and Jungkook chuckled, but Taehyung could notice Jungkook's thoughts were elsewhere.

"Eunha, Taemin go and say good morning to everyone downstairs and grandma will give you some breakfast ok?" He pushed them gently out and watched them go down the stairs tumbling about safely before returning to the room.
Jungkook was already up and dressed just fixing his disheveled hair in the mirror with a side part. Taehyung walked over to him and gave him a back hug, squeezing his waist tightly.

"Aww my cutie hubby's getting ready"

"Hmm."
He'd smiled but wasn't the response Taehyung wanted.

***
At the breakfast table all were contently eating from their plates and casually taking. Miyeon was happily feeding Taemin and Eunha.

Taehyung stared blankly for a while.
That's when his eyes lit up in delight.

"Mother, if I wasn't here you'd be able to handle these two right?"

"Oh of course these precious gems have all my love anyway." She smiled brightly.

"What about my love?" The Jeon Alpha joked and they all laughed.

"I would always help out too, and besides they love me so much don't you two, you love your uncle Jin don't you." He cooed.