30: Outsmart them pt 2

In the rush of the moment he had no opportunity to think other than brace himself for the collision with the wall.

Of course both Kim Alpha and Jisung didn't see that coming. From their angle it looked extremely aggressive and powerful, a strength that despite knowing of what Taehyung was, still surprised the Kim Alpha.
But little did they know...

It was like the impact had been softened, and Jungkook felt a hand behind his back pushing him away from the wall ever so slightly, so that he still collided with it but with a much reduced force. Taehyung winced as his hand scraped against the wall tearing the skin, but he kept a blank face, still unreadable.

Jungkook yearned to know what Taehyung was up to, but the other would give him no clues. He sighed painfully still having felt a shot of pain run to the back of his head; being weak made him feel so helpless, he hated it.

Taehyung. What-?

Sorry.

Taehyung helped Jungkook to slide down and sit up against the wall but in a way that seemed as though hed pushed him down.

"See. Now tell me father."

"I'm not your father."

"Yes Taehyung call him Old Man instead of father, suits him better anyway."
They all turned to the owner of the voice, Jungkook smirking.

Taehyung mentally chuckled a little.

"Shut it Jeon." Jisung warned.
Jungkook just rolled his eyes. He kept his sight fixed on Taehyungs every move with concern though, hoping a wrong decision wouldn't be made.

"I've never loved him, he was the only way I could escape from the monster you are. But now that I'm back I might as well be of some use to you, don't you agree. Tell me now and I'll help you out old man."

"Taehyung know your place!"

"Oh I know my place very well, and it for sure isn't under you so don't think you can command me!"

"Fine fine I just needed his blood, but he doesn't particularly need to be alive for it, though I was planning on having a little fun before I finished him off for good, ... so neither of you are of any use to me any more." The Kim Alpha grinned as the doors swung open and about 10 or 12 large men came storming in.

"It's time for you to end now." The Kim Alpha said coldly, turning away.
Jisung ran after him only to be shoved back in.

"That includes you, son."

"WHAT! FATHER NO!"

But it was too late, and now the survival game began.

***

"Hurry up lady! Don't have all day!" Yoongi's impatience was at its maximum, but no one could blame him. For every step they took the servant paused, looked left, looked right, looked behind then took a step forward, repeating the pause and so on. Jimin joined in with the routine, taking one step, pausing, looking left, looking right, looking behind then taking another step forward.

This was truly a test of patience, but unfortunately Yoongi didn't have any.

"Fuck all this!!!" Jimin follow me I can't be stuck behind this-" he stopped when he noticed a group of tall and built alphas heading towards an alleyway.

"Perfect." He grabbed Jimin by the arm and they secretly followed the group in the shadows.

They tailed a particular man who seemed to be lagging with all the movements of the others, rather like a clown. Yoongi chuckled and that's when the man turned around.