21: Just love me (M)

"You already what!"

"You know I'm kinda glad you did this I was so desperate to come back home to you! That's why I'm not too mad though I truly was worried until I got here and realised."
Taehyung couldn't hide his blush.

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's soft fragile figure, soaking in all the warmth that he'd missed for the past few days, and the sweet scent of his mate was driving him crazy. To Taehyung too the powerful scent of his mate made him want to melt in his arms.
Jungkook loosened his grip around Taehyung and moved back ever so slightly so their noses were just about touching.
No words were said, this presence they'd both been thirsty for was enough. They continued to remain lost in one another's eyes...

It came as surges of heat all over his body, Taehyung shivered and hung his head low.
He had no idea what was happening, his entire body began aching.

Jungkook was taken aback.
He noticed how Taehyung suddenly began burning up, but more so how his scent became so strong to the point it felt toxic.
He suddenly let go of the omega and took a few steps back trying to get back to his senses.
His head was pounding and he could tell that Taehyung was in a much worse state but he didn't know what was going on to be able to help.

"T-Tae, what's happening?"

Taehyung was shivering, propped up against the wall for support but even that wasn't enough, he eventually began sinking to the ground with weakness. This was the first time anything like this was happening, it all felt like he was terribly ill, however something was off. His instincts.
He was unconsciously craving his alpha's touch, wanting to submit be claimed.

It wasn't that they couldn't feel their strong attraction to one another, they were just afraid to become enslaved by their instincts and lose all their abilities to better judgement.

"I'm sure mother will know something I'll be right back," his voice shook slightly from concern, he couldn't bear to see Taehyung in this much pain.

"N-no, I need you, n-now!"
Taehyung himself was surprised at what he was implying but in all honesty he'd love it. The heat surges kept getting stronger and still feeling weary he got himself up rushing over towards Jungkook, and using all the strength he could in his state he dragged the other onto their bed. Without hesitation he left sloppy kisses all over Jungkook's sharp jawline and over to his lips. They both felt the beating of their hearts pound harder by each passing second. It took a little while but soon Jungkook couldn't contain his alpha's excitement, he suddenly switched positions so Taehyung was under him, the omega panting and impatiently urging him to hurry. The alpha captured the omega's plump lips and they locked continuously, his hand behind the others head, and Taehyung began to unbutton Jungkook's navy silk night shirt.
Jungkook traced down Taehyung's body leaving small bites and bruises earning soft moans after they both removed their clothes. He kept mumbling how beautiful his Tae was in between,

Taehyung looked into his alpha's fiery red eyes, his own glowing blue hooded with lust. He was loving every moment but the ache in his body was too overpowering he wanted them to go faster already.

"A-ah Jungkook, hah I need you, in me n-now please," he breathed into the other's ear shakily.

"Wait shouldn't I prep you first?"

"You never did l-last time,"

"I know that was me being too impatient"

"JUST HURRY ALREADY"

Jungkook smirked.
He still had to refrain himself from completely losing control or he'd hurt Taehyung, so he lined his member at the other's entrance.