32: The ultimate duo

Ever since everyone came clean and had a chance to complain and have opinions considered, all leading to caring for the kingdom in a better fashion, the atmosphere was suddenly lifted.
Smiles, teasing and happiness; the way it all was when Taehyung first arrived only it was much better.

You must be wondering what happened with the Kim Alpha and the kingdom of Faarland.

It turns out the entire kingdom despised the Kim Alpha, so they certainly didn't hesitate to dethrone him thanks to the help of Jisung, Jin and Taehyung. They promised all the people a better life where the alphas could live like humans and the beta could claim their rights after years and years of discrimination.

"That's for everything you've done to my Taehyung!"
Jungkook really went wild when he got the Kim Alpha back for all the wrong he'd done.

"Stop that's enough Jungkook." Taehyung couldn't bear it any longer. "I hope you take this time to become a better person father." He bowed, grabbed Jungkooks hand and headed out of the cell. As they were leaving Taehyung's father kept threatening them, saying it wasn't over, there was more they were unaware of, but they paid no attention to it. After all it turned out the Kim Alpha was no where near as strong an alpha as his pride blindly believed him to be, he couldn't be much of a threat, especially if he was locked away for good. So the couple carried on leaving.

They both paused when they heard strange laughter echoing from behind.

"Ah he's gone mad," Jungkook frowned.

"Come on, I don't want be near him any longer." Tears had welled up in Taehyung's eyes. He couldn't understand why someone would be so unwilling to change for the better, to feel remorse, but his father wouldn't even speak a single word of apology.

"Taehyung some people are just bad and will never change. Don't think too much about it hmm." He smiled to which Taehyung leapt onto Jungkook for a hug.

"I'm so glad to have you." He whispered as he nuzzled into Jungkook's neck with a voice much deeper than expected. Jungkook shivered but completed the embrace by wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"Anywhere you want to go?"

"I don't mind. Actually we should go back I think mother wanted to speak with us."

"Both of us?"

"Yes, have you been misbehaving recently?" Taehyung joked.

"Oh great. I'm sure I haven't done anything wrong." Jungkook rolled his eyes as they walked with intertwined hands.

***

"Oh! Look hyung! I spy with my little eye two lovebirds walking by."

"Yah Jimin let them be. They been through a lot lately." Yoongi sighed, "But hey I never told any of you to stop! Carry on running, you've only done 7 laps and owe me 200." He shouted at the young alpha and beta in training. His punishments truly were ones to dread.

***

"It's about time don't you think?"

Uh oh.

Jungkook and Taehyung had no idea they were holding off a meeting, and everyone seemed pretty pissed. They quickly took their seats and noticed an addition to their table... Jisung?

"We had planned to discuss the future of the two kingdoms of Euphoria and Faarland an hour ago, but anyhow let's begin now." The Jeon Alpha stated and Miyeon shook her head at them with a slight smile.

"Jin, you would've been next in throne had you not been married to Namjoon, so that leaves you Jisung and Taehyung since you're still unmarried."

"Not for long don't you worry." Jungkook mumbled, but Miyeon had a habit of keeping her ears open to every nook and cranny.