28: A familiar figure

Jaws dropped.

"W-who-?" Jisung was well beyond confused.

Taehyung! What the hell are you doing here?!

Don't distract me Jungkook! Just sit tight and we'll get you home soon.

Taehyung this isn't even funny! What if your father-

Then you could save me. And I'm here now so I'll save you.
And oh my goodness, Jungkook, you didn't!
Taehyung was pointing to his mother's body

No no! Promise it wasn't me.
Jungkook pleaded with his puppy eyes and his chained wrists in the air.

Ah ok. Hah I have to get you out of those chains!!! Just hold on let me deal with this thing first.

taehyung turned his head to face Jisung, causing him to flinch a little.

"Right then dear brother explain this situation."

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Taehyung spoke with such a deep and thick voice that it sent shivers running across his skin.
He couldn't quite understand how Taehyung had managed to get here, but he had to admit seeing his mate all dominant spiced things up.

Taehyung was faced towards Jisung with a smirk playing across his face.
For his entire life he'd cowered under Jisung's presence, was teased and treated so horribly. The words that had been said to him had scarred him. He hadn't healed entirely yet, though Jungkook's love fixed almost everything, there was still this deep rooted hatred inside Taehyung. A hatred towards all in the Kim family that had to be expressed in some way, but perhaps now wasn't the right time.

In this moment all he needed were answers.

"Answer me Jisung!" Taehyung didn't even hesitate to grab Jisungs collar harshly, refraining from doing anything more.

Though he was feeling terrible and in pain, Jungkook was rather amused by the scene in front of him.

"What the- Jin Hyung? Is that you?"

"Think again."

"..."

"...T-Taehyung?"

"That's better."

Jisung's eyes widened in disbelief.
It couldn't be.
No way.

"Jisung you're still not fucking answering me!"

"Why should I? You're just a pathetic omega, don't you dare order me!!"

"JISUNG YOU-"

"It's okay Jungkook."
I've heard this my entire life, it doesn't bother me anymore. I'll deal with him my way.

Jungkook looked his way in concern, but all Taehyung did was smile reassuringly back.

"Well fuck you Jisung!" This time Taehyung flew a punch his brother's way.
It was pretty hard too.

"Woah! Go Tae!!!"

Hehe thanks Kookie.

Jisung swiped the blood off the corner of his mouth with his thumb in anger. He was just about to retaliate but the same clanking of metal was heard from the door and they all froze.

The person that appeared at the door was expected, yet still they didn't know what to do.

As Taehyung's eyes met his fathers he felt his heart at the back of his throat.
The entire way he'd thought over and over agin of all the things he would say to his father, everything he wanted to get off his chest. But the glare the Kim Alpha pierced through Taehyung with completely stripped him of it all.
He was speechless, heart beating dangerously fast.
As much as he wanted to disagree, he felt... afraid. Still he was scared and he hated himself for it.

Jungkook could sense his mates fear and he was too nervous. There was nothing he could do even if he'd wanted to, the loss of blood was taking its toll on him and he was chained to the wall too strongly for him to break it...
Well, sometimes you surprise even yourself.

With one immensely strong tug at the chains Jungkook growled and released himself, flinging towards the Kim Alpha,
but was jerked to a stop on the way by his arm. He traced it to find Taehyung's grip on him.

"Noooo! Jungkook please." Taehyung's eyes were teary, and Jungkook was furious that the Kim Alpha was making him feel that way.

"Well well, the ultimate duo here together, how exciting." The Kim Alpha mockingly laughed in between gritted teeth out of frustration.

In Taehyung's grip he could feel Jungkook's breathing was becoming slightly hitched, and that's when he noticed all the blood that he was soaked in.

"J-Jungkook!"

Jungkook couldn't care less about the state he was in. He continued matching the Kim Alpha's glare with his own, only it was many times more intense, quite much to the point the Kim Alpha shifted his own gaze, getting quite uncomfortable.

"Oh dear young prince of Euphoria, you shouldn't have done that. Don't you know your strength is fuelled by your body, you only make yourself weaker, tch. And you, my dear son, your precious Jungkook won't last long, so say your goodbyes." He turned away and stormed over to Jisung.

Jungkook's legs gave in and he fell onto his knees but luckily Taehyung was there to soften the impact.

"Ugh." Jungkook's eyes closed in discomfort.

"Jungkook why, I'm so sorry, please," he hugged Jungkook tight to comfort him as he thought hard on what to do.

This was never part of his plan.

Panic.
It was all that was rushing through Taehyung's veins as he stood there trying to support Jungkook with all he could.
He didn't know what to do.
What even was the plan?

Breathe.
I have to calm down, power isn't everything.
I've got to outsmart them all and get Jungkook to Jimin.

Have a good day!! 💜💜💜