(redo) 14 ~ Bold Move

"Ah and over here Taehyung this is a good childhood alpha of mine! She's very strong! Come come!"
Miyeon wouldn't stop pulling Taehyung around. She wasn't doing anything wrong but Taehyung became flustered over all the sudden attention that he was receiving. He didn't know how to behave or when to talk, or if he could even talk at all! He was willing for Jungkook to jump in and take him away but he was no where to be seen.

Hah, I'm so exhausted.

Taehyung became all too conscious of the guests staring holes into him, he couldn't help but feel ashamed of how they may be judging him, yet Miyeon continued to confidently boast about him as though he was an equal to them. The more he thought about it the more unsure he became of the reason why.

If he was treated so badly in the Kingdom of Faarland, why was everyone in the Kingdom of Euphoria so kind to him?
People would only ever be kind if they wanted something in return.
What did they want from him?

***
(Earlier - a conversation between Namjin)

"You know I can't help myself from thinking that Jungkook and Taehyung should mark one another. I mean, we did it as soon as we met, but for them they've been together for almost 5 months now. I know they want to take it slow but the longer they remain unmarked the more people will become suspicious as to whether they truly are engaged or not. Of course those trying to find loopholes in father's decisions for the kingdom will take notice straight away and use it against us."

"I know for Taehyung, and for Jungkook during the time I've been here I can gather that they're both strangely innocent and inexperienced. Do you think we should help them out?" Jin asked.

"You're right about Jungkook, I know he's never payed attention to sexual desires, but I don't blame him. All he does is train all day everyday. His life is like a version of hell, I really try my hardest to be a brother he can open up to but he still keeps so much bottled up. The longer something is suppressed within it starts to become toxic. I think we should definitely help them out, they don't know how to trust their instincts enough yet." Namjoon sighed.

"Namjoonie your perfect. You're a wonderful brother and Jungkook's lucky to have someone so caring... if there's a fault it lies within me and my ability to be a brother that Taehyung deserves." Jin fell into silence as he nibbled on his bottom lip. Namjoon quickly pulled him into an embrace and shushed him.

"Don't worry, that wasn't your fault, it was your family that forced you to be that way, but what matters is that now you're trying, we'll protect the two the way we should together."

"You're right, lets do that. And our mission; protect Jungkook and Taehyung starts by sorting them out," Jin laughed slightly, "Okay here's the plan, I'll talk to Taehyung and you talk to Jungkook."

"Fair enough, shall we go now."

"Why not."

"And what's my reward?" Namjoon smirked.

Jin didn't even hesitate as he pecked him on the lips.

"If you do a good job I'll give you my ass." He winked seductively.

"Fuck yeah!"

***
(Present)

Jin automatically smiled as he saw the way Taehyung was stood awkwardly in a corner as Miyeon, who had lost herself in conversations, had somehow wondered away. He grabbed a piece of cake and approached Taehyung in a friendly manner.

"Taehyung-ah! How is the night so far my sweet little sugar!"
Jin didn't even hesitate once to harshly pinch Taehyung's cheeks despite the large crowds surrounding them.