(redo) 3~ Eyes locked

Aaaahhh this look on Jungkook kills me 🥵😍😍😍

I see I've had seven reads and I just want to say thank you so much! I know this is some shitty story but please bare with me I'm trying to make it good. Thank you so much once again, I'm really grateful :)

🤞Even now I'm soooo super grateful to anyone that's enjoyed or is enjoying this story I'm definitely working on making it better 😅

Everything went silent, and all that could be heard was the footsteps of the family that was entering the hall.
It's very difficult to contain curiosity, and Taehyung dared himself to look up just once without his father noticing. He flicked his head up with an intention of bringing it straight down to look at the floor again but... he was captivated.

Right across the hall a figure had begun to approach.
Though he was still far Taehyung couldn't take his eyes away.
He felt something tug at his chest and all of a sudden his heart began banging against his ribs, almost making him feel nostalgic and tingly. He couldn't quite make out the face but just before he could process any more his father nudged him harshly in his back whilst passing by hurriedly to greet the guests of the night.

"My dear friend oh how I've missed you."

Chatter began to fill the hall again as people conversed with one another with all the gossips in the world. Taehyung felt his neck strain as he had his head low for so long; he could sense his brothers, Jisung and Seokjin, laughing beside him. It had been such a long time since the omega had been given a chance to engage in an open event such as tonight, but if he had known he'd just be standing there making a fool of himself whilst everyone danced and sat together he would've never wished for this...ever.

When he noticed no one was watching him he sneaked to the corner of the hall under all the decorations hanging from the wall and silently admired the flowers. He loved the bluebells and lilies, and he took his time to breathe in and relax his strained back by crouching down.

Jungkook breathed in a heavy sigh as he heard the orchestral music and the loud chatter of the guests that had arrived before them. Today was the big day, the day his brother would strengthen the predetermined decision of his marriage.
It angered him beyond his control.
How dare his elders force marriage to individual they didn't even know well. He wanted to be able to live his life with someone who'd love him and care for him through all the odds, and everything about the Kim Alpha's sons displayed their self-pleased arrogant selves.

Namjoon couldn't help but notice the dark aura seeping through Jungkook. He sighed and tried to cheer him up.

"Jungkook what's wrong with you?"

"Ah hyung don't you think this is all so unfair to us I mean- nothing." Jungkook knew of the two alpha sons and could not bring himself to think one compliment for them.

"Hey I know you don't approve of this but I'll explain everything someday, for now just try and enjoy the event. There's some really good food I'm sure."

"Mhmm."

"By the way do you know of their third son? I could swear I only heard of two."
At this Jungkook also found himself wondering.

"No Hyung I haven't. But he's probably a snobby alpha like the other two."

"Snobby? But you're an alpha too, does that make you snobby!" Namjoon giggled slightly.