19: Test him

"WOAH WATCH IT JUNGKOOK I NEVER SAID KILL ME!"
Yoongi frantically dodged the sword that sliced through the air too close to his skin.
Jungkook was glaring straight into Yoongi's soul; Jungkook was terrifying in this state and although he didn't know what the cause of it was something must have happened at the palace. It was only the fifth day into Jungkook's break from training, and he would never be back on the grounds unless he wanted to distract himself.

"Hey let's just call it a-      d-day," Yoongi was lucky to dodge this one.

"What's going on here, oh Jungkook you're back! Wait why?" Jimin ran out hearing Yoongi shout.
"O-oh,"

***

"Oh dear he's in a worse condition than I'd imagined!"
Jungkook kept flinging his sword in the air clumsily.

"Hyung why is he like this?"
"Whenever he's stressed or cannot understand something."
"What would he be stressed about though, I mean he should've been free of stress since he's on his break."
"I think I know but he'll have to get over it himself."
"Why, what happened?" Jimin was all too curious.
"Ah well mother took Taehyung and Jinnie on a 'bonding trip' and he's just mad."
"Oh my Jungkook sure is head over heels for Taehyung. Man he looks like he could kill someone."

"AAAAARGHHHH!"

Both Namjoon and Jimin jumped!
Namjoon sighed as he cautiously approached the wailing Jungkook.

"SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING! SHE STILL TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME I FUCKING HATE HER!!!"

"Yah Jungkook calm your horses, she took my Jinnie too we're both in the same boat. And she's your mother don't curse."

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME FUCKING BOAT UGH!" He kept slicing the air sharply in frustration.

"What do you mean ? Never mind come on."

"NO HYUNG! You and Jin are always together, you even get to train together but me and Tae, *sob* he doesn't even train. The only time I get to see him is at the palace." Jungkook couldn't stop his tears.

Yoongi and Jimin stared in awe at the sudden change in Jungkook's behaviour.

The power of Taehyung, huh.

"It's alright Jungkook-ah, they won't take too long just a few more days. I'll make sure you get some time with Taehyung don't worry."

"How can I not wor- Wait I know! I'll make Taehyung train with me!"

"WHAT!" The other three yelled in unison.

"Why are you screaming goodness. Anyway it's settled then, leave me be for a while I'll be back inside soon." And with that he flung his sword way above his head and bashed it down, the ground shaking from the impact. There was still a ton of anger willing to be fed.

"Dear me." Namjoon shook his head and signalled the other's to follow him back.

"Namjoon hyung, do you think it's safe for Taehyung to join the rest of the alpha in training?" Jimin couldn't help but feel concerned for the sweet young prince's mate.

"Don't worry, I know Jungkook will never let him near any other alpha anyway, and besides, Taehyung's is way stronger than you could imagine." He mumbled the final words, hoping that Jin and Miyeon's 'test' for Taehyung was successful.

***

"Yes, so break it."

"E-EH?"

In front of Taehyung lay a stack of wood planks.

"Come in Taehyung-ah no need to be shy. Just whack it and make the wood break."

Taehyung stared at them bewildered at the sudden request. They were out camping in some 'not so far' but actually very far woods.
Miyeon and Jin began getting impatient.

"Oh for gods sake just DO IT!"

He sighed and got himself in the right stance, then within seconds he whacked the stack of wood closing his eyes and bracing himself for the impact... only, he felt nothing. He brought his hands back to his face, a bit of blood dripping down the sides, it all feeling sore and numb. He then looked back down, the stack of wood was no longer a stack, but a wooden mess. Taehyung's eyes widened, he frantically looked up at Miyeon and Jin.

They were stood far away cowering themselves, until they heard Taehyung's chuckle. Suddenly they stood up straight, embarrassed.

"W-well done Tae, I'm proud of you hehe" Miyeon was fascinated.

****

"What do you mean mother, please just let's go home!" Taehyung constantly whined and every now and then Jin would try and back him up, but stubborn Miyeon was just something.

She rolled her eyes for the millionth time.

"Yah Taehyung, do you not care for me!?"

"Of course I do, but-"

"Not buts then, you better get some sleep, and take care of your wounds." She coldly replied. She knew how evil she seemed, but it was all too fun. She gets to enjoy herself with her new sons whilst her real ones get to suffer at home. Let's just call it payback.

Taehyung sat sulking in the corner of the tent.

Ah so unfair. I wanna see you so bad Kookie. I wonder if mind link would work.

He focused his mind, trying to sense the presence of his mate.

Jungkook?

Is that you Taehyung?

Ah yay! Im so glad it worked hehe. I miss you so much.

Pfft, don't lie. If you missed me you'd be here.

I'm not lying geez. Are you alright?

No, I got really injured today. Jungkook was grinning slyly hoping his plan would work.

WHAT! GET SOMEONE TO TREAT IT!

Nope, not unless you come back.

Just listen Jungkook.

Nope.

Ah shit, fine I'll see what I can do. Don't move too much I'll be there soon.

I'll be waiting.

Taehyung hurried and woke everyone up, urging them to head back.
Miyeon reluctantly agreed upon hearing what happened.
The drama that goes on in her household.

*Jeon Palace*
"Oh man holy shit what do I do now..."

I've been busy lately so I couldn't update,  but I'll keep trying! Hope you enjoyed and thank you for all  the reads and votes and comments. Some comments are real fun 😆

And OMG OMG THE COMEBACK TRAILER PERSONA WAS LIT! AND THE TEASER PHOTOS ARMY BE DIGGING THEIR GRAVES NOW RIP TO US 😍💜💜💜