(redo) 17: All better

"If I'm right Jisung, our kingdom will finally merge with Euphoria and we shall rule over them. I'm trusting you on this. Don't you even dare try and go against it."

Jisung quietly nibbled on his bottom lip.
He knew once his father had said so there'd be no going back.
He had to do it.

Ever since Jin hyung had left along with Taehyung, Jisung remained the only son of the Kim Alpha. They were not completely unaware of Seokjin's caring side, one that an alpha to them at all costs should lack, however they never had expected for him to constantly try and protect their filthy omega son from them.

Why exactly did they even hate the fact that Taehyung was an omega?

Only because it stained the Kim Alpha's pride.

The fact was that he had been raised to know that in the future he must only produce alpha heirs, the way the previous rulers of the kingdom had been doing. He never gave Taehyung a chance to prove himself. He wouldn't let himself allow it. He would always remain ruthless and cold; the way an alpha from the Kim family must be.

Taehyung was never his son.
Seokjin has failed him.
Jisung was the only one left; the only one that he would strip of all emotions and humanity, one that would act and behave the way he was told. That's a son Kim Alpha would be proud of.

And Jisung had no choice in this moment. He was still oblivious to the entire plan his father had in mind, but he couldn't question it.

He had to do it.

For the sake of his father.

For the sake of his kingdom.

For the sake of his life.

He had to bring Jeon Jungkook down.

***

"Shoot what do i do!!!"
Jungkook hadn't been this panicked his whole life!

I could easily just slit my arm, but my sword is downstairs in the training quarters. They might catch me, it would be all too suspicious.

His eyes frantically skimmed his room until they set themselves on a first aid kit in the corner of his desk.

That's the same one I used for Taehyung.

He smiled at the bittersweet memory.
It was the first night they had together but Taehyung was so badly injured, he couldn't bare to recall it all.

Snapping back Jungkook quickly grabbed the bandage and swiftly wrapped it around
his right arm near his wrist, fastening it at the end. He then quickly jumped into bed in excitement of finally seeing his beautiful Tae again.

Then he waited...

and waited...

***

"Come on hyung, mother we have to be faster than this!!!"

"Taehyung calm down goodness we can't just drop everything and go. How do you even know he's hurt? And even if he is so what, he's probably already been attended to and given medical treatment."

"How can you say that so easily mother he's your son don't you care for him? I mindlinked with him and I know he needs me I can sense it so please come with me or I'll go alone."

"You mindlinked him? This far away? How?" Miyeon's eyes narrowed as she anticipated the answer.

"I don't know I just focused on trying to sense Jungkook's presence."

"Do you realise how skilled you have to be in order to do that?! Mind-linking is even more complex than meditation, how do you control your mind this way?" She asked, amazed, and continued when she saw Taehyung's confused expression. "Taehyung to be able to mind-link with your mate not only does your bond have to be strong, but you have to have the ability to skilfully process scents and pheromones and use energy to locate your mate. Nobody can just randomly do it!"