17: Mates (M)

Warning! A very bad attempt at smut ahead read at ur own risk 😬

A chilly breeze iced against his skin and made Taehyung shiver. It got too cold all of a sudden and he was only in a robe after a quick shower.

"Tae you've been standing outside for ages. Come in, you'll catch a cold." Jungkook called out from within the room.

Taehyung nodded and walked inside smiling until... he was met by the sight of Jungkook.

Taehyung's jaw dropped.

Jungkook was stood outside their bathroom; he was shirtless with a large towel wrapped around his lower body. Taehyung face palmed himself mentally for the way his eyes went swiftly to outlining the refined abs and chest that was still wet, glinting in the moonlight.

As if that wasn't enough.

His dark raven hair was dripping wet. His arm muscles flexing as he rubbed his hair dry with a towel.

Taehyung's jaw dropped right down to the floor.

Are you trying to kill me? How can someone look so god damn fine!

"Baby, you're here."
Jungkook smiled softly and innocently but his voice had become deeper, and super sexy.

There was a short moment of awkwardness. Jungkook didn't seem bothered he just carried on drying himself.

Tonight was the night they'd mark one another right, and Taehyung was frozen as he thought over and over before finally speaking,

"U-um so Jungkook, I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"

Ah such a tease.

Only for you babe.

You really have to make me say it?

Jungkook nodded.

"F-fine. Make me yours." Taehyung shifted his gaze in embarrassment, his cheeks violently blushing.

Instantly he was pulled in by a strong arm who dragged him all the way to their bed.

He suddenly got all nervous.

"J-Jungkook?"
"Yes angel?"

Jungkook was hovering over Taehyung who felt smaller than ever under him. The sweet scent of peaches and cream (😏) was driving him crazy. Taehyung's skin was beaming in the moonlit room, his neck exposed slightly and it was all too inviting. Perhaps he hadn't noticed before but Taehyung's hair had shifted from the ordinary blonde to a gentle grey.

He leaned down so that he was only millimetres away from Taehyung's face, their breath mixing.

Taehyung had to admit he was slightly taken aback.

The heat was rising too fast.

"You asked for it."

Jungkook smirked as he saw the alarmed expression from Taehyung.

He locked their lips, and as soon as Taehyung responded he poured all his love into it.

Taehyung may have seemed really nervous but inside this was exactly what he wanted and he was squealing with delight.

They kissed hungrily for each other's love, Jungkook gently bit Taehyung's bottom lip requesting for entrance and he quickly obeyed.

The fight for dominance was neck to neck and so they finally had to part to catch their breath, panting heavily.